Okay, so i drink a few cans a night to help me sleep. Everythings fine....

But last weekend i had a few (7) pints of cider, and went f'ing loopy, ended up in A+E with a knackered foot.

For this reason. i've decided to lay off the ale for now, with just a few cans on the weekend.

The drink used to make me happy n merry :D but obviously it has give me different reactions as of late.

What's the daftests things you've done with a belly full of beer :D

Asked our lass to marry me and she accepted....feck!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont drink much these days, with beer iam OK , but whisky it makes me Aggressive :thumbdown:

iam 55 now , dont need the shit at my age.

BIRD

Spirits make my husband aggressive as well , especially whisky

Ditto mine. Spirits seems to have that effect on most people I know. My Dad used to have a whisky chaser at the end of the night and suddenly one mild mannered old gent turned into a real bantem fighter. :boxing:

I'm lucky, I have my own in built alcohol aversion therapy. Anything aged in casks makes me ill almost immediately. A few sips of whisky (or even a whisky based liqeur) and I throw up. One glass of red wine or chardonnay = immediate mega bad headache .

I have the odd glass of white wine or lager, that I enjoy, and that's it.

I'm Ok on drink, as long as I don't drink on an empty stomach. If I havn't eaten, I get pissed real quick & can be a right asshole!

I live in a small town. The problem here, is that we hold the British record for most pubs per head. Out of the holiday season, there's only something like a population of 5000, and in the town, there's over 30 odd pubs. There's a huge drink culture here, tons of alchoholics, including my Biological father, my stepdad, my mothers ex boyfreind, my brother & my sister in law. The low cost deals at the supermarket has made thigs worse in my opinion. I'd say over 1/3 of the people who live on my estate, drink every night. Not just one or two, but untill they are steaming.

for the last 10 years iv been drinkin 7 days a week every chance i got a chronic alcoholic.Iv been totally messed up the last few years so much that i nearly lost my house and missus and eventually i would have lost my son.So the only thing to do was to bite the bullet and get my ass into AA.Thank christ that was nearly 9 weeks ago and havent touched a drop since with the help of a few people at my meetings

Good man scent!!!! :notworthy: Keep it up :victory:

thanking you lurchergrrl

sorry for that coment the other night mate, it was only in jest( wheelie bin) :thumbs: ---JACK

Ive fallen over onto an upturned chair and properly crushed a bollock on a chair leg lol and fallen over and managed to swing a bottle into a girls mouth and chipped her front tooth :icon_eek: both on the same nite.....wasnt good lol.

I don't go out drinking anymore.... too many fights, too many dickheads (hardmen with there 3 mates). A few Cans on the patio (most nights) with a terrier on the chair next to me and a lurcher at my feet. Don't get much better. :drink:

Guest little lurcher

drink makes me sit on THL all nite finding you tue links for love songs , wait it gets worse , the more pissed i get the more i think i can sing so , please if i have any of your numbers , turn them off now , it is not pleasant !!! lol

I don't go out drinking anymore.... too many fights, too many dickheads (hardmen with there 3 mates). A few Cans on the patio (most nights) with a terrier on the chair next to me and a lurcher at my feet. Don't get much better. :drink:

no lurcher--------terrier yes-----cant knock it :thumbs:

for the last 10 years iv been drinkin 7 days a week every chance i got a chronic alcoholic.Iv been totally messed up the last few years so much that i nearly lost my house and missus and eventually i would have lost my son.So the only thing to do was to bite the bullet and get my ass into AA.Thank christ that was nearly 9 weeks ago and havent touched a drop since with the help of a few people at my meetings

Good man scent!!!! :notworthy: Keep it up :victory:

thanking you lurchergrrl

sorry for that coment the other night mate, it was only in jest( wheelie bin) :thumbs: ---JACK

hey bud i may be a recovering alcoholic but i still have a sense of humour :clapper: and i liked the joke

have a drink of TEA on ME pal :drink::thumbs:
Guest bigredbusa
Then I mellowed out quite a bit. I don't really drink anymore, unless My Special Someone comes round armed with Magners and a bottle of wine I'm happy and cuddly now when I've had a few; no more bad temper

i be round at 8 lurchergirl with the wine .;) in the mood for lurrrvveee

Then I mellowed out quite a bit. I don't really drink anymore, unless My Special Someone comes round armed with Magners and a bottle of wine I'm happy and cuddly now when I've had a few; no more bad temper

i be round at 8 lurchergirl with the wine .;) in the mood for lurrrvveee

Something tells me Snoopdog wouldn't be too impressed if you turned up and spoiled our evening BRB :clapper: Unless you fancy a bit of lurve with one of the dogs :laugh: