hare coursing , taken from police site

Guest little lurcher

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hare coursers often travel in convoy with transit vans at the front and rear containing minders and the cars in between containing the employers.

this sounds more like the mafia, they really havnt a clue :wallbash:

You've forgot the "Blacked out windows"! :thumbs: The ironic thing is that most of the do-gooders have lurchers as PETS!!! Because they look nice with fancy tassels on there colors!

You forgot the I luv Lurchers car sticker on the back window :tongue2:

Just shows how pathetic, baised and pig ignotant the country's police forces are becoming. It's embarassing that in this day and age, with education available to all, such statements are made, especially by the Police of all people! And they wonder why they have no respect.

on one hand the cops say that courses have skant regard for landowners property,then next there saying that theres people spread across the fields,on site bookmakers,and estate cars and 4 wheel drives everywhere, if coursing is as covert as they say, it don,t say much for there fecking detective work does it :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Guest ooty
Just shows how pathetic, baised and pig ignotant the country's police forces are becoming. It's embarassing that in this day and age, with education available to all, such statements are made, especially by the Police of all people! And they wonder why they have no respect.
leave them think thats the way it is.they can chase transits round while we chase hares.dont forget, we wernt breaking the law till they changed it and made criminals of desent folk.trying to sell me transit anyway.fu*k em!!! :feck: they never had my respect to start with!! :no:8) Edited by ooty

made me very angry, so a very carefully word note has been sent to Norfolk police. I have demanded a response which I will post once recieved. I also happened to point out that buy using pictures from lacs they are aligning themselves with a politically active organisation which is a very sticky ground to play on.

Thank god the police are targetting hare coursers rather than the relativley tame crime of knifing somone. its about time they got their priorities right.....make no wonder we have no confidence in the police force any more...