Guest JohnGalway
in a weird way all you guys keep my sain i split up with my girl friend of 4 years the other day was liveing with her ect but just reading some of the threads really cheered me up thanks guys :)

Or could be we're all nutjobs here, and we don't notice it so much in our own company ;) Glad we can help though :thumbs: And to think all this entertainment is free :clapper:

what with all this viewing each others profile and now we have a warning meter, whatever next? the idea that we put a few likeable chaps in charge of keeping the piece sounds good, i know we can call them moderators :rtfm:

and what about having some sort of padded cell, you know a cool down room where if your naughty, insteed of like a child being sent to the naughty step its the cool down room, a virtual padded cell :whistling:

Guest markbrick1
i say get rid of it,as there will always be a mod i upset,for one reason are another,mark

Warn level 0%

Yup, a proper hell raiser :clapper:

mod view on k9 and 90% warnin level ,i was banned from smoochers,threatened to be banned of here and why for tellin the truth,but hey iam reformed and ok now,mark

in a weird way all you guys keep my sain i split up with my girl friend of 4 years the other day was liveing with her ect but just reading some of the threads really cheered me up thanks guys :)

Nice one mate...... :thumbs:

what are the blocks for the side of your percetage ?

you get 10% for every block, when you hit 50% the mods will have a chat about you and if they think you're a twat, you'll be gone!!!!!.........dont worry about it though, i'm the biggest twat you can ever meet and i've got o%.........thats because IanB loves to felch and i supply him with lots of young lovers!!!!!...... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

i've got 0% but 5 blocks so dont know how that works plus i'm good as gold never a bad word to say about anyone :angel: ATB Pritch

it always shows 5 blocks, so long as you've got no 5 full you're fine!!!!!