City Foxes V's Countryside Foxes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban foxes seem to be alot bolder or just stupid. i was followed by a fox only 10 yrds behind me whilst i was out walking the dog, good job i had on a lead didnt fancy draggin a dead fox past all the townies my way. i've tried sqeaking foxes in town and they dodnt seem to be bothered by it dont know whether they just never heard it before or just not hungry to come runnin and investigate. and one of my chickens has chased a fox off in the garden. was quite amusing to watch just dont want to tempt fate.

urban foxs are usualy smaller because they rarely make it to 18 months old i do a lot in london and they come in all shapes and sizes have had one last season it was 27pounds so a big fox right in the city they do tend to be more mangy and carry a lot of deseises as for numbers they are very plentyful and lamping you can see upto 40 in a night and a good day bushing and checking holes you could see upto 20 foxs you wont catch them all but days with 6-7 in the bag can be done

post-26717-1232883629_thumb.jpg

This fella came around when i was delivering in me van down London (can you see him?)

Ive found the urban foxes round my way to be pretty piss wise when it comes to being chased,seen them spin the dogs inside out all over the rugby fields and football fields down my way (woodga will know where im on about). Dont know if theyre any easier to catch,certinly easier to get closer to,well until theyve had a chase.

I used to sit on the dark field and ambush them as they came off the housing estate,good sport with patient dogs.

post-26717-1232883629_thumb.jpg

This fella came around when i was delivering in me van down London (can you see him?)

Ive found the urban foxes round my way to be pretty piss wise when it comes to being chased,seen them spin the dogs inside out all over the rugby fields and football fields down my way (woodga will know where im on about). Dont know if theyre any easier to catch,certinly easier to get closer to,well until theyve had a chase.

I used to sit on the dark field and ambush them as they came off the housing estate,good sport with patient dogs.

Think i can see its eyes and outline infront of the car??

Theres alot of foxes on my local school field

And alot around my street. Ive seen BIG foxes and small foxes in the town