:censored: If your are with this mobile / internet provider, please don't underestimate what a bunch of disorganised, thieving, mis-selling and lying bunch of c**ts they are! :wallbash: I am amazed they have not been fire-bombed out of the industry if my experiance is anything to go by.

Anyone else been f****d over by these jokers?

I was done by them a few years ago. Got a bill for £700+ rang them and they said was a mistake, should be £70 but I had to pay the £700+ as I had been billed it, I would then remain in credit for ever!! I refused to pay the £700+ and said I would pay my £70 actual bill, they said I couldn't and as I refused to pay the amount in full they cut me off there and then incoming and outgoing calls. Needless to say I never paid em a penny and they stopped hunting me for it when I issued a county court summons, I never won but I never had to pay them a penny too.

Guest bullyboy1976

3g were worse....i owe them over a grand.....not a chance of them getting it...ill assassinate the chairman first....hidden clauses....hidden me...

b*****ds just try and grind you down with their administration which makes it impossible to speak to anyone who can actually get anything done. Any letters you send are 'never received' and then they get a collection agency onto you to shit you up. b*****ds

i am more than qualified on this 1 :rolleyes: mrs whip and myself were talked into a package off 500 mins and 500 texts each a month that we don't want (neither of us have used 200 of either yet) so that we got free broadband in the package, after 6 weeks of trying,line tests etc were told they couldnt deliver the broadband,tried to cancel the contract but cant because apparently its my fault they cant deliver cos i live somewhere as remote as DERBY! so then got an orange dongle so i could get broadband anywhere £28 a month i think,but it wouldn't let me onto this forum or any other hunting site,just kept coming up orange safeguard not suitable for people under 18 (ironically had to be over 18 to sign the f****n contract) took weeks of trying, many hours on phone to india or pakistan speaking to foreigners i can't understand and a visit to orange phone shop(who couldnt do owt either) to get it lifted,finally done by someone called sebastian in plymouth (they talk funny too!) never again will i use orange i'd rather have 2 cocoa tins and a bit of string.

Guest david1976
That's probably why they are axing 400 jobs nationally????.......... cause they can't get feck all right!!!

I didnt realise they had anyone in GB you could actually speak to on the phone when you ring up. When i had the misfortune of being with orange it was always a call centre in india or somewhere similar i got put through to.

When will these companies realise that we dont want to speak to some forigner that cannot speak. Thats why i am with vodaphone. its top class service and the phone is always answered by some one english and almost immediatly.

I used to be with 3G Never ever ever ever f*****g again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! set of useless pricks. i spent half of my "free" minutes trying to get through to shrilanka or wheere ever it was, only to be fobbed off. the service was shit, the phone was shit and they never answered my calls. never again will i go down that route. It makes me wonder just who is with 3G....all my mates had the same problems and we all got fobbed off......scum that they are :cry:

Guest coney catcher99

vodafone is good for signal butt i lost my phone out hunting sunday so i bought a new one yesterday and i phoned up to get my old number back they said i will have it back in a few hours well it never happend it took 4 phone calls to 4 different people to tell me that i cant have it and il recievce a new sim card in the post :wallbash::wallbash: