havn't had a gun in 20yrs

looking at getting a new gun in a couple of weeks, ihavn't had 1 in 20 yrs, anyway i'v been looking round the local gun shop and i quite fancy an AAs400, its brand new,@£325.00, & with decent scopes, gun bag, moderator, 500 pellets, i'm looking @£440.00, roughly, buy the way the gun is in 1.77, am i getting a decent deal, any advise on the matter would be helpful-----cheers all----------jack :thumbs:

looking at getting a new gun in a couple of weeks, ihavn't had 1 in 20 yrs, anyway i'v been looking round the local gun shop and i quite fancy an AAs400, its brand new,@£325.00, & with decent scopes, gun bag, moderator, 500 pellets, i'm looking @£440.00, roughly, buy the way the gun is in 1.77, am i getting a decent deal, any advise on the matter would be helpful-----cheers all----------jack :thumbs:

very good deal mate................you won't go wrong with the aa s400...................other than the s410!!

depends if you need multishot or not ??????

dont forget you'll need a pump or divers bottle!!

good luck with it mate

let us know how you get on with it!!

all the best

sean

very good deal mate................you won't go wrong with the aa s400...................other than the s410!!

depends if you need multishot or not ??????

dont forget you'll need a pump or divers bottle!!

good luck with it mate

let us know how you get on with it!!

all the best

sean

cheers sean, i did have a look at the divers bottle, it was about £130.00, and styrup pump i think was £90.00, does any one use the styrup or is it to much of a ball ache--cheers---jack

bottles are expensive and need testing every 5 years,but, they are very easy.

stirrup pumps are great...but, if your charging say...more than once a week, can be a bit of a ball ache.

hope that helps jack

regards

sean

Cracking deal and a great piece of kit, my mate "goldenarms" has the same gun and swears by it but he's is in .22 and he has just had a 6 shot mag fitted and love's it.

Good luck

Coney.