STUNG BY A BEE!!!!!

I spent twenty quid on a jar of Manuka honey last year. You can put it on wounds to help them heal and one of my dogs had a stubborn wound that was taking its time.

While I was out my bitch nicked the honey, ate about fifteen quids worth then puked it up on my leg just as I sat down to eat my tea.

The last fivers worth worked a treat on the wound mind you.

sorry got no complaints here. my dad is a bee keeper and has been at it for nearly 30 years.... so i am practically swimming in this junk.

i dont care for it myself. its strictly medicinal in my house! great for hot tea when someone is sick, or to use as a topical on cuts to prevent infections

as for bee stings ... use a fresh cut slice of onion the moment it happens. my husband was stung over 27 times we counted. he had onions hanging off him like ornaments on a Christmas tree. and the only thing that became noticeably swollen was his ear... couldnt get the onion to stay on it lol

why not just buy maple syrup tastes close enough and way nicer and cheaper too!

I rather like a bit of honey, but Maple Syrup is the food of the Gods :notworthy::notworthy: My mum brings it over with her when she visits. The stuff you get here is pretty good, but there's nowt like Turkey Hill maple syrup! Growing up, our school field trips in winter always included a day's maple syrup making out in the country. YUM.

I spent twenty quid on a jar of Manuka honey last year. You can put it on wounds to help them heal and one of my dogs had a stubborn wound that was taking its time.

While I was out my bitch nicked the honey, ate about fifteen quids worth then puked it up on my leg just as I sat down to eat my tea.

The last fivers worth worked a treat on the wound mind you.

Manuka honeys briliant for healing use it here for that as well & it tastes devine :thumbs:

Why pay through the nose for posh manuka when ordinary british does just the same? it's a bit like spending £2.99 for neurofen when tescos own ibuprofen is exactly the same drug for 99p! Just paying for a name.