just watched it,witter was really lack luster,bradley out shon him completely and the knockout in the sixth was a beaut.i was expecting a right good knees up,yawn comes to mind.the main event with froch,that was interesting,lol.that polish bloke was totally outclassed.i thought the ref was spot on stopping it,like throwing a rat to a dog(a good dog of course)

absolutle rubbish..that witter :clapper:
only one fighter froch whot a puncher you would not wont to square up to him

froch v that welsh bloke joe someone ? cant see it but froch v calzaghe imo would make a good fight . witter was`nt up the job simple as

Witter has fought two decent opponents now in his carrer and lost both times (Zab Judah and Timothy Bradley)......he would last about 2 rounds with Hatton, a typical Ingle fighter Ok at Knocking Over PunchBags, chinny and dont like it rough :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Same with Froch he has Power against people who stand there and GET HIT. Frochs seems a nice enough lad and maybe will go on to win a World Title, i just have a sneak feeling once he gets in with the Likes of Kessler, Pascal, Ward etc he will get it tuff and then his ability to fight will be properly tested :victory::victory: Hope im wrong as it would be nice to have another British World Champion :victory:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs::thumbs:

junior witter the hitter fights :boxing: tim bradley sat night get your money on witter im going to bet the house on him :laugh::laugh:

Ive got a tent you can borrow :clapper: Witter the quitter,what a fraud.Ranting about fighting Hatton for the last few years and gets taken to school by a youngster.Well done Bradley. :thumbs:

Been watching Frosch for a few years now since he turned pro. Hasnt been the same since his first few fights. Body TKO's ribs cracking everywhere, a wee bit of riverdance. Dont know why he insists on dropping that hand for 80% of the fight. He can take a good dig, but shouldnt have to.

Hope he up's his act when he takes Calzaghes belt (gets given it)

When Carl Froch steps up to his time, Joe Calzaghe will be well retired with his pipe and slippers. It's a real shame that we won't get to see it, as it would be a great display of Boxing from the pair of them.

Guest G.Mac

Witter was crap.Bradley beat him well,more than a split decision.

Froch looked impressive but against Calzaghe well I dont think he could do Joe.

And I dont think there would be enough money in it at the moment.

Joe is looking for the cockfighting man "Jones"

And that would be big dough for him.