So with all this

Whos got burnt lol i have :icon_redface::icon_redface::thumbdown: it BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

went to a show in kilkenny got bloddy burnt all over but twas a good day ,worth the pain :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Burnt all over? was you walking around in the buff or something

It's a British national past time ..... the temp goes above 15, everyone strips off and runs outside to get their first burn of the year :clapper::clapper: It never fails to make me laugh :laugh: Go past a pub on a semi-warm day, you're guaranteed to see a good few folks perched out on their little stools, pints in hand, looking for all the world like a bunch of drunken lobsters :doh::laugh::laugh:

It's a British national past time ..... the temp goes above 15, everyone strips off and runs outside to get their first burn of the year :clapper::clapper: It never fails to make me laugh :laugh: Go past a pub on a semi-warm day, you're guaranteed to see a good few folks perched out on their little stools, pints in hand, looking for all the world like a bunch of drunken lobsters :doh::laugh::laugh:

it's funny because it's true,done the same thing which is why im burned,never learn

Go past a pub on a semi-warm day, you're guaranteed to see a good few folks perched out on their little stools, pints in hand, looking for all the world like a bunch of drunken lobsters :doh::laugh::laugh:

Totally! I got caught out last year, went for a liquid lunch with a friend and put on factor 35 and still ended up looking like a lobster! :icon_redface: