crossman accupel

But lately as I'm now a student again I'm finding myself leaning towards the cheaper brands, like Marksman which are only £3.75 for 500.

/quote]

Stop spending your money on beer and pizza and you will be able to afford them :tongue2::laugh: .

I went to my local gun shop yesterday and picked up a 1000,he never said anything and his shelves where stacked high with accupells :thumbs:

Yup its true i also got the same thing i placed an order for 6000 and i was told even tho they have them in stock they are not allow to sell them, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! i said dame and blast..

Well best pellet i have found for my AAS410 are Daystate's 22 5.5 / 15.9 grains at 50 yards 10 shots inside a 5 pence peace .. ( no wind ) crossmans AP same range inside 1" :s

Only down side is that the daystate only come in 250 tins,, But do get a better FPS and little bit better on Ftp..

Daystates i get 11.8 FTP

Crossman 11.6 FTP

Also AirArms own Diabolo are not bad good for birds and bunnys...

for my AA S410 extra i use a very sexy 30 grains, PileDriver Now that is VERY VERY VERY !!! sex !!!!!!

Ive just bought 5000 with no problems at all. :hmm:

Wont sell you them, it sounds like the gunshop is treating you like your a 13 yr old trying to buy cider from the co-op, Did you have your fake I D with you :laugh::laugh:

in my fn12 lighthunter field target trophy were far better than acupell on power and accuracy, but the last tin of accupell seemed much better, cleaner and of better quality although still in the same crappy tin.

Edited by jayhunter
listen my dear fellows......air arms are great pellets the best ive used i tested acuppel through crono and aa diablo every rifle i gut the aa come out at more ft lb then the acuppel and they are very clean kill pellets try them mybee you like to

I've tried those before, I've tried many different brands, and although they are good, they dont shoot to well in my HW90.

Accupel are the most accurate and hard hitting for my gun.

But lately as I'm now a student again I'm finding myself leaning towards the cheaper brands, like Marksman which are only £3.75 for 500.

The best pellets I have ever fired are Crosman Premiers, but they are out of my price range.

£3.75 for marksman pellets i can get them for £2 for 500 and still wouldnt buy them i have half a box if u want them

for free

My local shop in town is a rip off. Last tin of 500 accupels today cost me 9.99. Also bought 1000 BSA Storms, pointed dome but not really pointed if you know what I mean? Rounded point...

Any way, ever used them anyone? Any good? 5.5mm 1.0 gram / 15.43 grain. Squirrel bashers I reckon. Haven't fired one yet though as I'm awaiting my new breech seals from logun. £2 each and £2 for post.

Info on storms please?

H

Only down side is that the daystate only come in 250 tins,, But do get a better FPS and little bit better on Ftp..

Daystates i get 11.8 FTP

Crossman 11.6 FTP

To end up with the figures you have,11.8 ft/lb/Daystate 15.9 grain and 11.6 ft/lb /Accupell 14.3 grain it would be impossible for the Daystate pellets to have a faster velocity. :hmm:

Daystate pellets at 15.9 grain giving out 11.8 ft/lb would have a velocity of 578 ft/sec.

Accupells at 14.3 grain giving out 11.59ft/lb would have a velocity of 604 ft/sec.

This is a good site for working out pellet performance.

http://extorian.co.uk/shooting/pellets.html