• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothin ever changes on here , cracking looking pup some one will have gotten a good un anyway whats it to do do with anyone how long he's owned the dog its for sale end of !!

get back under you pile of dog shite you keep your dogs in you kreetin kid should be seen not heard you :censored: its a wonder you have not been walking the streets finding strays to sell :icon_eek:

just how feckin childish can you get :no:

Great looking pup, it just makes me laugh, how people are so hard when tapping a keyboard..... There are loads of hard people visiting this site!! Why dont you "really" get together and sort it!! Personally i love a brawl, but would never do it behind a pc, or respond to some trying to look for one.... get a shovel lads and dig a hole.....!!

a good friend of mine got removed other night was on here for 2 years ,was a donator, deerman, kept himself to himself got into row with some body , he got removed no warning nothing, question how do you become a mod on here as the mod who removed him hadnt been on here much longer than him? no warning nothing

I alwasy found deermans posts informative,I noticed he had gone yesterday,I figured he had bailed out himself,didnt know he had walked the plank? :icon_eek:

Guest bigredbusa

hold on you lot , no one but earth is giving him shit so i think we should just sit back and watch the fireworks . they havent attacked any other posts for a bit .

nice looking dog shot , not my cup of tea but will make someone a great worker :)

a good friend of mine got removed other night was on here for 2 years ,was a donator, deerman, kept himself to himself got into row with some body , he got removed no warning nothing, question how do you become a mod on here as the mod who removed him hadnt been on here much longer than him? no warning nothing

Shit happens, lets see can they make earth dissappear for good. :thumbs:

By the way welcome to the site, how come you joined after your mate was dropped from the site??

Shit happens, lets see can they make earth dissappear for good. :thumbs:

By the way welcome to the site, how come you joined after your mate was dropped from the site?? my mate deerman told me about site ,and was in a bit of a bad mood about how unfair he had been treated, so i thought i would have a look ,and hear i am ,thanks for welcoming me mate, il be careful what i write dont want to end up like my mate.

likewise with a mate of mine flint good terrierman wealth of experiance good posts loads to give the site . fell out with a mod exchanged a few nasty pms mods still here flints long gone - for sending nasty and threatening pms to a mod :hmm: no mention of the abuse and insults flint had for a week :no: lets hope they never bump into each other at a game fair :boxing:
likewise with a mate of mine flint good terrierman wealth of experiance good posts loads to give the site . fell out with a mod exchanged a few nasty pms mods still here flints long gone - for sending nasty and threatening pms to a mod :hmm: no mention of the abuse and insults flint had for a week :no: lets hope they never bump into each other at a game fair :boxing: same with my mate, mate how do you become a Mod on here ,who picks them ? not saying they are all bad ,there are some very good ones but i read what was said on deermans ,there was 3/4 people involed 2 were banned with no warnings, some of the things were a bit strong yes ,but a warning first. then some cocky remark by mod ,like their gone end of, never mind he was too busy working his dogs any way to spend too much time on here.

Guest jeb

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: WHAT A RESULT I LOVE THIS BOLLOCKS (MY COCKS BIGGER THAN YOURS).. :toast:

YOU SEE I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY EARTH SAID THEM THINGS AS SHOTS DONE THIS TWICE ON THIS SITE AND BOTH TIMES SOLD AFTER THEY HAVE SHIT ON HIS RUG. :whistling:

AND AS FOR FIGHTING GUYS FUK IT WHY CRY WHEN SOMEONE HITS YOU WERE IT HURTS TAKE IT,,,,,,,DON'T GIVE IT THE HEAVE HO :boxing:

AS FOR MODS THEY ARE GETTING A BIT KICK HAPPY JUST LATELY AND I WOULD ASK THE ADMIN TO LOOK AT THE POSTS AND ALL COME TO AN AGREEMENT ...WERE ALL GEZZAS NOT FAIRY'S(SOME ARE). :whistling:

WERE NOT TALKING COOKING AND THERE IS ALWAYS COMPETITIVENESS IN THIS SPORT... :toast:

SHOT IT IS A GOOD LOOKING DOG BUT STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW! AS YOU KNOW FUK ALL ABOUT THE WORKING LURCHER MATE AS YOU CANT MAKE UP YOUR MIND AS TO WHAT YOU WANT...... :blink:

AS LURCHER'S MATE ....(SOME OF US ARE ONE THING AND SOME ARE ANOTHER ) AND SOME OF US ARE ALL ROUNDERS :boogie: .....STICK TO DIGGING MATE......... :doh:

AND AS FOR YOU SCENT GET ON YOUR OWN THREADS AND STOP SNIFFING SHOTS ASS AS YOU TALK NOTHING SIMPLY BOLLACKS :wallbash: ..........

AND I DON'T THINK THREATENING ON HEAR IS A GREAT THING SOME MAD c**t COULD JUST ROLL UP AT YOUR HOUSE JUST TALK THE TALK THATS IT GUYS.

LAST OF ALL SHOT IF YOUR BROS GOT THE DOG MAYBE A FEW PICS OF PROGRESS LATER IN THE YEAR AND IM STILL UP FOR GIVING YOU A LAMPING LESSON ILL BRING BEERS PUP YOU KNOW THE WHEETON X......

:clapper:

Guest SHOT

Bigfrank as for doing this twice,as far as im concerned what i bought off you in the past turned out to be a bull beddlington mix x collie grey and folk can come on here and say its not all they like.

im sure you can understand when theres so much uncertainty surrounding something you have to make a decision.

i,ll except some blame for not looking at the sire and taking folks word for ...

the more you lads write the more i know i made the right decision.

ive been fool enough for rising to this bollocks so i,ll say know more on it.