• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHOT

thanks noddy my brothers took a shine to him so the dogs sorted,, at least i,ll get to keep tabs on it and maybe get out with it in the future.

thanks for all enquires :victory:

Guest timeout

There may have been a perfectly good reason for the guy packing the dogs in.I also fail to see what it has got to do with you.Sometimes people are just pure nasty man.Nice looking dog SHOT wish i lived in england i would seriously consider it.Good luck hope he gets a good home

looking to sell our moose im jacking the running dogs in and thats the only reason.

hes around 6 month old a nice age for next season about 23 inch at the minute but by the amount of knuckle on his joints/ribs he has a way to go,think he,ll make 25 26inch easy.

hes a cracking pup seen absolutley nothing,

ive done a bit of retreive training with him throughout more times than not hes retreived.

hes saluki/greyhound the sire from a line of good coursing dogs to a greyhound bitch.

jabbed and wormed up to date £150 leicester no time wasters.

Pic004.jpg

Pic026.jpg

has he gone ???please let me no thanks mad dog
hows about you come down my house tommorrow and i,ll drive my fist through your face or are you gonna sit on here talking rubbish as usual let me know.
ha ha ha you are fool dont like it do ya mate,

ok to put shite on my post but i cannot do the same to you

:boxing: anytime mate and bring your chavie mates waist you then them :tongue2::tongue2: do you wont to bring you mom to so she can smack me bum :laugh::laugh::laugh:

nothin ever changes on here , cracking looking pup some one will have gotten a good un anyway whats it to do do with anyone how long he's owned the dog its for sale end of !!

nothin ever changes on here , cracking looking pup some one will have gotten a good un anyway whats it to do do with anyone how long he's owned the dog its for sale end of !!

get back under you pile of dog shite you keep your dogs in you kreetin kid should be seen not heard you :censored: its a wonder you have not been walking the streets finding strays to sell :icon_eek:

soon as i saw this thread i knew earth would have something to say :no::no: its gets a bit boring and to think some good lads have been removed for being troublesome :doh:

Guest bullterrier
looking to sell our moose im jacking the running dogs in and thats the only reason.

hes around 6 month old a nice age for next season about 23 inch at the minute but by the amount of knuckle on his joints/ribs he has a way to go,think he,ll make 25 26inch easy.

hes a cracking pup seen absolutley nothing,

ive done a bit of retreive training with him throughout more times than not hes retreived.

hes saluki/greyhound the sire from a line of good coursing dogs to a greyhound bitch.

jabbed and wormed up to date £150 leicester no time wasters.

Pic004.jpg

Pic026.jpg

glad your brothers taking him mate you;ll be able to see him grow

turning in to a bit of a dog dealer now then shot :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: you only had it in march you must have had a idea that you was packing in lurchers when you got it??????? :doh::doh::doh:

you just cant help it can you

wait for it

get back under you pile of dog shite you keep your dogs in you kreetin kid should be seen not heard you :censored: its a wonder you have not been walking the streets finding strays to sell :icon_eek:

there he goes again :wallbash:

Edited by bullterrier

well sed mate, dont mean to get invovled but honestly girls, if u cant say something to there face then dont come on here and say it to a computer screen, leave the guy alone and let him sell his dog, by the way nice pup mate, glad your bro likes him if you were closer i prob wud have had him off you... im looking for a dog..

WHY IS IT PEOPLE COME ON HERE AND COMENT ON SOMEBODY SELLING SOMETHING WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO START AN ARGUMENT, SO WHY DO IT, IS THAT HOW YOU GET YOUR KICKS BY ARGUING OVER THE INTERNET WOOP WOOP!! sounds fun..

come on guys grow up.. and stop being pinnochio and stop getting your nose involved.

thanks

:D:D

jazz

p.s dont mean to get involved i usually dont but just had enough evertime somebody advertises something on here.... its really p*ssing me off and there is no need for it is there??