GOOD BITCHES

Guest pip

For those that need it spelling out as I seem to have missed something here last night,

The Choc bitch Tilly has had well into her 100's Pickaxe would tell you better than I.

The black and tan bitch had 273 digs before I had to retire her

The pair of blacks I dont know how many but I personally had over 50 digs with the one on the right.

And the red bitch at the end just over the 60 mark.

I have dug 19 and bolted a few foxes with Tilly this season she would have had a good 10-15 more had I not stopped working her due to thinking she was in pup.

Her work style, like a screaming banshee, just has the knack and snaps at their heels allowing very little or no digging on, she is all over them like a rash, will not come out and is always each and every time smack bang up to her game, always locked on when daylight fills the chamber, of course allowing an easy despatch or release, she can find in the biggest of spots and has a nose that would equal and better a good hound, she is getting on in years now which is a shame because I would love to have more time with her, I have seen umpteen dogs over the last 20yrs from hunt terriers to some of the big names as it were, Ive dug in numerous countries and dug a serious amount of stuff, I have had shit dogs and good dogs but also seen a lot of shit dogs too, at the end of the day the credit is not mine for Tilly but the man that bred her.

Some good input from some of the lads on here, keep it up.

Regards

Shay

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry lads it was this bitch that had 273 digs

The black and Tan in the previous post was her Dam, couldnt swear on how many she has had but more than enough not to have to worry about it :whistling:

post-5395-1209036363_thumb.jpg

post-9246-1209042219_thumb.jpg

THIS IS A POOR PHOTO OF 10 MONTH OLD PUP

DAUGHTER TO THE ABOVE BITCH,OUT OF THE

SAME FATHER.BIGGER THAN HER MA SO IM GUESSING

AROUND 15TTS AND SHE S FAT SO OVER 20Ib I RECKON

WHEN FIT AND HARDENED ,NONE OF THEM SPANNABLE

shay and pip they are cracking terriers in the pictures iv only one bitch an 8 month pup.Hopefully some day she will be good enough to put her pictures with all your warriors

They are as good as each individual man sees them, if your happy with them then thats all good.

I get almost as much enjoyment in seeing another mans dogs work, not the inferior ones that just pisses me off but the good ones are a pleasure to join in on.

Regards

Shay

NON IN PARTICULAR A GRANDAUGHTER OF THE FIRST BLACKUN I OWNED,ELISDERYN, SHES 3/4PAT1/4 LAKIE DOG X PATT/LAKIE BITCH.HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF THE BLACKS WOULD BE OLD NUTTAL,HAVEN T A CLUE WHERE THE LAKIES CAME FROM AS I WASN T INVOLVED IN BREEDING THE PURE JUST THE CROSSES.ALTHOUGH ON THE DOWN SIDE THE LAKIE MADE THEM STUPIDLY HARD.

HAVE TO ADD WAS OUT THERE AND THE PUP FOUND A RAT AND ROLLED ABOUT ON IT AND PLAYED WITH IT FOR ABOUT 15MINUTES :icon_redface: KILLING MACHINE :whistling: DIDN T SEEM TO MIND MAKING FRIENDS,ALTHOUGH YOU D THINK SHE S A KILLING MACHINE TO SEE HER IN THE PEN.

Guest pikey

heres a photo i took of a bitch i bred a few years ago, the bitch started quite young, taught she was going to be the "real deal" had a nice few digs with her, then one day she walked off the game :icon_redface: , gave her a break for a while had her tip top fit took her out for a dig and she walked out again 15 min. after she hit the game, she now hangs about with elvis.

gypsynov.jpg

heres a photo i took of a bitch i bred a few years ago, the bitch started quite young, taught she was going to be the "real deal" had a nice few digs with her, then one day she walked off the game :icon_redface: , gave her a break for a while had her tip top fit took her out for a dig and she walked out again 15 min. after she hit the game, she now hangs about with elvis.

gypsynov.jpg

feck elvis has alot of dogs like that!!!!!!!!! i sent him the odd one too