snow in midlands

been at work all night and weather was very mild.went outside about 4 am and it just started snowing.went back out at 5 am and it had stopped but everywhere was white over.got home off nights at 6 45 and need my bed.no chance kids already up and wanting to go out and play.got no chance of any sleep today and back on shift tonite.the joys of having kids i suppose. :wallbash::wallbash:

Guest buster321c

Ye i saw the snow at about 11 last night and i got up to about 4 inches , as usual the dogs running round the garden like a nutter , and my kids aint up yet either , was going to go shooting later on but not so sure now !!

Walked a fence line this morning at first light and made a mental note of the well used rabbit runs for snaring later in the week.......so the snow does have some advantages. ;)

Rolfe.

what about the other poor dog in the background, No coat, poor fella, NOW we know who your fav is.............do you feel guilty yet :whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No snow here only hail. :angry: Give my sympathy to the poor dog................ :laugh::blink::blink::blink::blink: