How can you spot an Anti?

I've recently had an offer - a very strange one. At first it sounded ideal .... but nobody could vouch for this person. So stuff it, better safe than sorry.

Besides, I think I know a person who might have the time to take me out now and then :whistling:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me sad to think that the younger generation are scared to meet people because of this anti shit .You need to ask them questions about their sport and what their opinions are on certain aspects of it .Antis ,or messers for that matter, can always be tripped up on something simple .If in doubt ,ask about .Someone in the game will of heard of them ,good or bad .I find that people who talk too much are to be avoided ,but thats just me .

It makes me sad to think that the younger generation are scared to meet people because of this anti shit .You need to ask them questions about their sport and what their opinions are on certain aspects of it .Antis ,or messers for that matter, can always be tripped up on something simple .If in doubt ,ask about .Someone in the game will of heard of them ,good or bad .I find that people who talk too much are to be avoided ,but thats just me .

im not scared exactly, i was just curios. and i see what you are saying , but i bet any of you guys could trip me up on most things, because im not that clued up on all the digging and ferrets, im just into air rifles, and even my knowledge on that isnt very good( that is the main reason i joined this forum, to get help) and im sure no one will have heard of me as i have never been out with anyone, the only person i vaguely know is simba, because he lives up the road from me, but i have not met him.

anyway im rambling on now.

p.s. thanks for everyones comments

Sorry BRB my pie is spoken for :whistling:

So back to what I was saying ... I get this offer from someone. So I ask can they be vouched for as they've no real posts on this forum. I get back this message saying they're under cover because they've been slandered by the hunting world blah blah blah. So I thought ...... ya, ok pal. And never responded. Then out of the blue I get this

well you obviously don't believe me hey?

I can tell you there is some low life in high places mate, I am going to tell my story to the world, and f**k the consequences, I have nothing to loose!

By the way, the offer of hunting was a genuine one. I will be sure to post you the story when I have it edited correctly.

So I thought whoa Mr. wtf are you all about and sent a message back to that effect. And then I got this back :icon_eek:

listen lady, I don't know what your life in Toronto was like but I aint no Robert Picton! Exactly what is so dangerous???

I understand though, no hard feelings. Don't watch too much csi, don't have nightmares!

I think with the best possible regards and all due respect you are I'm afraid a typical cyber huntress, though I may be ded wrong I have spoke to many before.

I will make sure that you are one of the first to know the truth as it emerges,

Robert Picton was a prolific Canadian serial killer who fed the women he killed to his pigs. And this comment is supposed to endear me? :wallbash: And my reply was this

Look mate, take a flying leap alright? Whoever you are, you come across like you've got more than a few screws loose. If you're genuine you've got a proper weird way of showing it. So piss off, right?

Don't pm me again or I'll report you to admin. Go on now, go feed your pigs....

Blimey. My interest in rabbiting is genuine, that's why I came on this site. And then I get a weirdo like this and think fookin' hell :icon_eek: Bit freaky isn't it?

And then there's people like BRB .... I'm not sure which is worse really :tongue2:

Sorry BRB my pie is spoken for :whistling:

So back to what I was saying ... I get this offer from someone. So I ask can they be vouched for as they've no real posts on this forum. I get back this message saying they're under cover because they've been slandered by the hunting world blah blah blah. So I thought ...... ya, ok pal. And never responded. Then out of the blue I get this

well you obviously don't believe me hey?

I can tell you there is some low life in high places mate, I am going to tell my story to the world, and f**k the consequences, I have nothing to loose!

By the way, the offer of hunting was a genuine one. I will be sure to post you the story when I have it edited correctly.

So I thought whoa Mr. wtf are you all about and sent a message back to that effect. And then I got this back :icon_eek:

listen lady, I don't know what your life in Toronto was like but I aint no Robert Picton! Exactly what is so dangerous???

I understand though, no hard feelings. Don't watch too much csi, don't have nightmares!

I think with the best possible regards and all due respect you are I'm afraid a typical cyber huntress, though I may be ded wrong I have spoke to many before.

I will make sure that you are one of the first to know the truth as it emerges,

Robert Picton was a prolific Canadian serial killer who fed the women he killed to his pigs. And this comment is supposed to endear me? :wallbash: And my reply was this

Look mate, take a flying leap alright? Whoever you are, you come across like you've got more than a few screws loose. If you're genuine you've got a proper weird way of showing it. So piss off, right?

Don't pm me again or I'll report you to admin. Go on now, go feed your pigs....

Blimey. My interest in rabbiting is genuine, that's why I came on this site. And then I get a weirdo like this and think fookin' hell :icon_eek: Bit freaky isn't it?

And then there's people like BRB .... I'm not sure which is worse really :tongue2:

Feck .It just goes to show that they aint got them all.

Guest bigredbusa
And then there's people like BRB .... I'm not sure which is worse really

lol love it , well you know if you ever come my way you are more then welcome ( no funny business , just a pie) oh and there is a couple on here who can vouch for me :)

Well I didn't report that because I just told the person off and bloked them. Should I have tho? Didn't think it was that serious.

Just wanted to demonstrate that offers from folks should be carefully considered and thought out. You never know if the person who's offering is genuine, or has a pig farm :icon_eek:

PERSONALY LG, i'd report his ass, this kinda behavour isn't on, And it would be good to know what people are capable of, Nobody should have to put up with this kinda carry on,

I would contact ian if it was me getting that shite, you may protect someone else by doing so........................ :thumbs:

Now go feed your own pigs :laugh::thumbs: