Ferret Lead And Collar?

People, can you point me in the right direction. I need to get 3 leads and collars for my Ferrets as they need some exercise whilst of off Ferret Duty. I did get Brian a harness he hates it, so do the girls and its a pain to get on.

I want a slip lead type thing, or just a collar and lead. Has anyone got an good suggestions/links.

Cheers

personally i would use the harness & lead , collars can easily slip off them . much safer i think , try pets at home for the harnesses & watch any dogs while your out with them if yur going off the garden like

My ferts love walking in their harness. After a couple of days they realised the harness meant going for a walk and now they relax good when I put it on, after a few minor struggles the first few times. I have a rotary clothsline and I tie em to the end of it sometimes when I have to do other things(like get beer from the fridge). I reckon they are just as smart as dogs and they bounce around when I walk upto the court with the lead/harness.

1000575uy0.jpg

Julia has very kindly offered me 3 leads. So a big thanks to Julia. Thanks to everyone who has posted and advised. :)

Your right Glen, they are like little dogs. If the did not smell so much the wife would let me have them indoors more :)

Guest craftycarper
your not american by any chance, are you

:clapper::clapper:

try ebay for the ferret wheel, i do recal someone knocking them up the other year, timberproducts or something like that was their name