When moles strike back !!!!

Well i thought for my 1000,th post i would show you i am not so clever as i think i am. Over the last ten years i have been setting mole traps on a paid basis, over this time i have set thousands upon thousands of traps year in year out, never once during this time have i caught myself with one, that was until wednesday, up on Dartmoor, fingers very cold doing a sheep farm in the cold blasting wind, just fine setting the second spring when the first one went off and had my middle finger betwen the two, had to be a brand new trap as well, bloody hell it smarted.

Please feel free to have a good laugh at my expense.

Regards to you all, MT.

On that looks sore , i am sure you will live with a bit of tlc :laugh:

you will have to go to the second hand shop now mate LOL

I have had many bargains from second hand shops :D

Well i thought for my 1000,th post i would show you i am not so clever as i think i am. Over the last ten years i have been setting mole traps on a paid basis, over this time i have set thousands upon thousands of traps year in year out, never once during this time have i caught myself with one, that was until wednesday, up on Dartmoor, fingers very cold doing a sheep farm in the cold blasting wind, just fine setting the second spring when the first one went off and had my middle finger betwen the two, had to be a brand new trap as well, bloody hell it smarted.

Please feel free to have a good laugh at my expense.

Regards to you all, MT.

Till you have had a Talpex go off on your fingers you aint lived MT...........now THAT does make you squeak a bit.

Mk 6 Fenns........as well.........twice that has happened.........that REALLY makes your digits tingle. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

Rolfe.

Hey john, down here we have moved on, we have knives and forks !!! :tongue2:

Rolfe, i too have had a MK 6 go off full on on my right thumb, luckily at the heel, problem was i had a very well to do lady customer standing over me at the time, she insisted on talking to me and asking if i was alright, all i wanted to do was shout and swear, but just had to suck it all up. :cray:

Richie i never wear gloves, but just this once i wish i had been. :icon_redface: