Bear Grylls .....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at wilf..Your mental dude ...I am saving up for when I get back..The females in my phone bvetter be prepared for some late night texts as I intend to get in as much as I can when I get back..It aint getting used out here apart from the odd "dangerwank" Get near the vinegar strokes then shout " searge!" hahaha

FJager me old Pal, I will email the old sweat my address now, Been meaning to but you only get 20 mins per slot on the multi users and it takes ten mins to load lol

But for the time being a wee joke...A suicide bomb kills three uk servicemen, A Marine, An Raf pilot and a Paratrooper...They go to heaven and approach God who is sitting on his throne, flanked by two seats...

" you" he points at the pilot " what do you believe?"

The flyboy mutters " well sir I believe that I have died for the right reasons, bringing peace and justice to the world.."

"good" says the lord " You may sit on my left side and be my herald

You" pointing at the marine " What do you believe?"

The bootneck looks from under his green lid and says" I believe I have died fighting for the marines, My family in green and I am happier now than ever.."

"good" says the lord, "you may sit on my Right side and be my arm for justice"

Then he looks at the Para.."and you? what do you believe?"

The para Glares at the Lord from beneath his peaked maroon Beret and Takes a step forward....

" I believe you are sitting in MY seat"

:notworthy:

A suicide bomb kills three uk servicemen, A Marine, An Raf pilot and a Paratrooper...They go to heaven and approach God who is sitting on his throne, flanked by two seats...

" you" he points at the pilot " what do you believe?"

The flyboy mutters " well sir I believe that I have died for the right reasons, bringing peace and justice to the world.."

"good" says the lord " You may sit on my left side and be my herald

You" pointing at the marine " What do you believe?"

The bootneck looks from under his green lid and says" I believe I have died fighting for the marines, My family in green and I am happier now than ever.."

"good" says the lord, "you may sit on my Right side and be my arm for justice"

Then he looks at the Para.."and you? what do you believe?"

The para Glares at the Lord from beneath his peaked maroon Beret and Takes a step forward....

" I believe you are sitting in MY seat"

:clapper:

Not wishing to start a Lympstone/Aldershot slanging match but I always liked the RM slogan -

. . . I now know God was Airborne - he failed the Commando Course! . . .

OTC

Stiffy tou cold eyed killer from the north........cracking joke pal :clapper::clapper:

I bet that phone is getting a good stiff looking at mate.........let me know if theres anything you need pal, get it sent to ya, no worrys.

Yeah heard that one before OTC... But much prefer the line above our troop rest room...

"The airborne..A small brotherhood of professional warriors dedicated to the implementation of systematic violence"

That in all honesty sums up the Airborne forces..

Lads seriously though..I cant than you all enough xxx

Not forgetting Eddie McGee! ;) No idea what so ever of his background. But he sorted out Barry Pruden ~ and That had f*ck all to do with tv ratings. He just got out there and did what he said on his own tin :yes:

Back to the Boys Own stuff though ..... When I was a lad, the S.A.S (TA) were based in Hilsea, Portsmouth. Just over the creek from a place known locally as Foxes Forest.

One day, being a frequenter of that wood, I ran into a bunch of lads all done up in cammo gear and setting themselves up for a battle. I fell in with them and was told what side I should be on. I was with the attacking side. The rest vanished deeper into the woods.

After some time, we " Attacked ". Well, that is to say we 'Advanced'. It's hard to attack what can't be seen. Just bad light. Trees and lots and lots of ivy. War films and even the games I'd played in even younger life had never been like this. When were They going to appear, going " Bang! Bang" and " Kishhhhhhow! ". Nothing. No sound. Not a sign. This was getting boring.

Then a tree sort of seperated in the half light. I saw two glints of ever growing light. Felt the impact as a huge weight drove me to the floor. I was 'Stabbed to death' and left to rot into the leaf litter. The first casualty of an eerily silent battle ground.

dug my first fox there ditch

Me Vs. the S.A.S ? I didn't last five minutes, did I? :no:

bear grylls is a pretender he did pass TA selection BUT that is not the intense selection that the regular course consists of it is spread out over a number weekends so your recovery time between each phase is a massive advantage .... ray mears has never been in the millitary but he is the real deal ... his knowledge on survival has been utilised by special forces all over the world and he is a regular intructor/adviser to the uk special forces both SAS and SBS ..... feck me the man can light a fire under water :laugh: ...........

bear grylls is a pretender he did pass TA selection BUT that is not the intense selection that the regular course consists of it is spread out over a number weekends so your recovery time between each phase is a massive advantage .... ray mears has never been in the millitary but he is the real deal ... his knowledge on survival has been utilised by special forces all over the world and he is a regular intructor/adviser to the uk special forces both SAS and SBS ..... feck me the man can light a fire under water :laugh: ...........

Got to agree with socks, Ray Mears is a legend! mind you think Bear Grylls would eat his own shite if it would get him a TV slot.

mind you think Bear Grylls would eat his own shite if it would get him a TV slot.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Stiffmeister look at yourself as a junior executive in a major extermination company.

Edited by FJager