whats the crack?

my three terriers just nailed my next door neighbours fat chockolate lab. her dogs been in my garden before, told her to put it on a lead. anyway just having a burn up dogs running around, next thing i know her dogs looking in my gate all 3 dogs chased it, caught it. smashed f**k out of it. shes screaming her hubby kicking off. im just trying to get dogs off. she says shes going to the old bill, reckons il have rspca around later. any one know what the crack is regarding this?

Unless her dog sustained any significant injuries tell her to calm the f**k down. Dogs fight, its just instinct so get over it. I had two alsations attack my lab a few months back but no serious wounds just a bit roughed up. I was pissed but I wouldnt go to the cops about dogs it just seems a bit petty to me. People that have dogs purely as pets do tend to rap them in cotton wool a bit so chances are she could make a big deal of it.

Hope not tho mate :thumbs:

I would imagine the coppers have this all the time if it was on your land it would be reasonably ok . The only trouble is the paranoia about dog attacks hope you just get a ticking off if the copper is a country man he may be more sympathetic ,thats if they turn up.

Edited by rob.i
my three terriers just nailed my next door neighbours fat chockolate lab. her dogs been in my garden before, told her to put it on a lead. anyway just having a burn up dogs running around, next thing i know her dogs looking in my gate all 3 dogs chased it, caught it. smashed f**k out of it. shes screaming her hubby kicking off. im just trying to get dogs off. she says shes going to the old bill, reckons il have rspca around later. any one know what the crack is regarding this?
My patterdale dog got out of pen awhile back and got into neighbours back garden,caught her cat under her shed and killed it.she was none to happy about it.Iapoligised to her.Itold her id get her anew one.She said she knew someone with kittens and would pick one up.I ofered to pay for its jabs and she was pleased with this so, a happy ending.hope this one dosnt end up as dessert.

My patterdale dog got out of pen awhile back and got into neighbours back garden,caught her cat under her shed and killed it.she was none to happy about it.Iapoligised to her.Itold her id get her anew one.She said she knew someone with kittens and would pick one up.I ofered to pay for its jabs and she was pleased with this so, a happy ending.hope this one dosnt end up as dessert.

I apologised to her, I told her I'd get her a new one :clapper:

Maybe if your dogs are that agressive with others then you want to learn to keep then under control or at least keep you gate shut.

Going by your language you sound like a right thug.

And you sound like a [bANNED TEXT] wanker my friend :feck::feck::feck:

LOL

Maybe if your dogs are that agressive with others then you want to learn to keep then under control or at least keep you gate shut.

Going by your language you sound like a right thug.

Bit harsh, i thought?