I was amazed at the westcountry game to see so many huge fat people slowly ambling about. how on earth do they manage to excercise their dogs properly??? I watched 2 huge women with lurchers chain smoking (thats the fat owners not the dogs smoking I hasten to add!) :) and when they had to walk about 20 yards they could barely put one foot in front of the other for their fatness and coughing. :angry:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amazed at the westcountry game to see so many huge fat people slowly ambling about. how on earth do they manage to excercise their dogs properly??? I watched 2 huge women with lurchers chain smoking (thats the fat owners not the dogs smoking I hasten to add!) :) and when they had to walk about 20 yards they could barely put one foot in front of the other for their fatness and coughing. :angry:

i was stood in a que in the newsagents a while back behind this fat woman, she must of been buying at least 10 chocolate bars and a can of diet coke, me being the quiet shy type couldnt resist the urge of asking what was the point in that,

ooh if looks could kill :laugh:

Well having been fat & thin in the last 5 yrs i dont feel any fitter now that i am thinner than i did then to be honest , i lost weight basically because i had a colesteral problem & i was pissed of not being able to buy nice clothes , which i can do now :)

Some years ago I drove a bus for a living. While driving down O’Connell St in Dublin I ran over a rather fat lady :yes::yes: , I was down the cop shop been interviewed about the accident when the copper asked why I have not made an effort to avoid this woman, well Mr. Copper I said, I just did’ent have enough diesel to go round her, simple. :laugh:

Well having been fat & thin in the last 5 yrs i dont feel any fitter now that i am thinner than i did then to be honest , i lost weight basically because i had a colesteral problem & i was pissed of not being able to buy nice clothes , which i can do now :)

it's a Skype problem you've got fatty! :laugh: :laugh:

seen a few Sumo Goshawkers in my time :whistling:! how the f**k they keep up with a Gos on the arse of a Game bird is beyond me, I should think by the time they arrive the birds had its fill and f****d off to the nearest tree for a snooze ;)....

Whats your definition of a fat girl though?

I've never been a real skinny girl, i'll always be curvy (unlike my sister who stays a size 8 ) but I keep myself fit what with the dogs, a 6 year old, riding and going to the gym and my weight still goes up and down. At the moment its more than i'd like but I prefer being curvy than staight up and down like my sis! :laugh:

Edited by Missie

Well I've been fat and fairly fit, then lean and very fit :thumbs: and I must say that I was much healthier, sharper and more observant when fit, then last year I got ill and can no longer hope you get any where near as fit as I was, :no: , so :hmm: , I'm going to try and stay a fatter, fairly fit lunatic and annoy you feckers on here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::drink:

Ninety minutes to go before my next load of meds!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bye:

I've never been a real skinny girl, i'll always be curvy (unlike my sister who stays a size 8) but I keep myself fit what with the dogs, a 6 year old, riding and going to the gym and my weight still goes up and down. At the moment its more than i'd like but I prefer being curvy than staight up and down like my sis! :laugh:

Curvy's great in my book! :thumbs: I don't like stick like women! :laugh:

You can't beat a fat girl! You know the ones where you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot! :laugh:

Gosh, thanks ever so much for the visual :sick:

If someone is happy to be fat, that's their call. What really pisses me of is fat dogs :censored: There's a lady lives near me who's little terrier was so fat she had a shelf of wobbly fat for a backside. I asked how old she was, lady goes 'she's getting on now, about 11 years old' I said well you won't get much more milage out of her before she explodes ffs, put her on a diet. Needless to say the dog has since died.

And, like Speedlamper, I'd be dead if looks could kill ;)

I've never been a real skinny girl, i'll always be curvy (unlike my sister who stays a size 8 ) but I keep myself fit what with the dogs, a 6 year old, riding and going to the gym and my weight still goes up and down. At the moment its more than i'd like but I prefer being curvy than staight up and down like my sis! :laugh:

Thats what i would like to know , i have never been very slim ever in my life , so my draws have stuff in them from size 12 to size 22 :laugh: i dont want to bin the big stuff incase i ever need them again :laugh:

I am sure you are just perfect :icon_redface::icon_redface: