But antique mahogony will do if its in good nick :laugh: Alan :thumbs:

Nice bit of hardwood eh :laugh::laugh:

well soft woods no good is it , it will be used regular so it needs to be of quality :laugh::laugh:

I'm forever polishing mine... keeps it in right good nick :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well its best to feed wood so i am told :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"pretty good nick for 55" :hmm: ,now where have I heard that? :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

what you have a 55 yr old wardrobe :laugh: has it got woodworm :laugh:

nope.................solid as a rock!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Alan :o:laugh:

"pretty good nick for 55" :hmm: ,now where have I heard that? :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

Laters you maniac!!! :laugh::bye:

Laters you maniac!!! :laugh::bye:

Tarrar :laugh::laugh:

Some years ago I drove a bus for a living. While driving down O’Connell St in Dublin I ran over a rather fat lady :yes::yes: , I was down the cop shop been interviewed about the accident when the copper asked why I have not made an effort to avoid this woman, well Mr. Copper I said, I just did’ent have enough diesel to go round her, simple. :laugh:

Good one mate. :thumbs::victory:

Whats your definition of a fat girl though?

I've never been a real skinny girl, i'll always be curvy (unlike my sister who stays a size 8 ) but I keep myself fit what with the dogs, a 6 year old, riding and going to the gym and my weight still goes up and down. At the moment its more than i'd like but I prefer being curvy than staight up and down like my sis! :laugh:

I am sure you are just perfect :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Thank you IL. I'm far from happy with myself at the moment, but i'm doing something about it. I don't want to do anything daft like stave myself to size zero but I do want to shift some weight!

Kay, I know exactly what you mean. I'm like a yo yo but i'm also too easliy led to the chocolate! :laugh:

Mmmmmmm. Chocolate. Have given it up for Lent so not long till I can eat it again!!!!! Something I don't understand is do men put on weight as easily as us girls? or is it that they do but don't notice it as much as we do?!

Nice bit of hardwood eh :laugh::laugh:

well soft woods no good is it , it will be used regular so it needs to be of quality :laugh::laugh:

I'm forever polishing mine... keeps it in right good nick :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well its best to feed wood so i am told :laugh::laugh:

well watch out for them beavers then, could be tricky :D Edited by hollands hope
Mmmmmmm. Chocolate. Have given it up for Lent so not long till I can eat it again!!!!! Something I don't understand is do men put on weight as easily as us girls? or is it that they do but don't notice it as much as we do?!

You woman are on Perminent Diets :whistling:. its a nightmare in this house when the missus goes on a diet bender! she buys in all sorts of low calorie crap to eat and we all end up on a diet too...

The last time she was on one I ordered a Chinky most evenings and f****d her diet up totally :yes:....

Jasper

well alls been said about fat women ,next time you go to a game fair listen to the blokes who all say they do several digs a week and look at their waist line ,half couldnt bend down to fasten their shoe laces never mind dig

Whats your definition of a fat girl though?

I've never been a real skinny girl, i'll always be curvy (unlike my sister who stays a size 8 ) but I keep myself fit what with the dogs, a 6 year old, riding and going to the gym and my weight still goes up and down. At the moment its more than i'd like but I prefer being curvy than staight up and down like my sis! :laugh:

I am sure you are just perfect :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Thank you IL. I'm far from happy with myself at the moment, but i'm doing something about it. I don't want to do anything daft like stave myself to size zero but I do want to shift some weight!

Kay, I know exactly what you mean. I'm like a yo yo but i'm also too easliy led to the chocolate! :laugh:

Well imagine eating your way up to a size 12 all that chocolate :laugh: god i love chocolate :laugh:

well alls been said about fat women ,next time you go to a game fair listen to the blokes who all say they do several digs a week and look at their waist line ,half couldnt bend down to fasten their shoe laces never mind dig

Oh thats why they have slip on's :laugh: