20 mins poaching heres the result

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and I hope your all proud you bunch of theiving C-nts.

Most of, if not all of those fish are are someones living, hope you remember that next time your out theiving.

I'll try and take note on the fecking big mouths bragging about stealing and when your dogs go missing or your gaff get robbed I will be holding back my words of support or maybe even rubbing it in.

Guest bigredbusa
Yes and I hope your all proud you bunch of theiving C-nts.

Most of, if not all of those fish are are someones living, hope you remember that next time your out theiving.

I'll try and take note on the fecking big mouths bragging about stealing and when your dogs go missing or your gaff get robbed I will be holding back my words of support or maybe even rubbing it in.

hehe :) take a pill fella

lee kiss my arse

didn't say i'd stolen them had i

your just jumping to conclusions

old saying goes

ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

have a nice day

So where is the fishery that stock Browns and Rainbows and allows you to fish sweet corn(one of the Cheshire Poachers favorite baits) or was the tins in the pic for a size comparison. And if you are honest why are YOU jumping to conclusions I said "most if not all"

don't know cheshire poacher

does he have the patent to sweetcorn as a bait?

for your info we didn't use sweetcorn,the cans are there because i'm a scruffy get and don't clean up my garden

as i said in my post a mates lake

just don't like people casting aspertions on my good name

over and done with now

thanks for listening

got bigger fish to fry lol

BYE

don't know cheshire poacher

does he have the patent to sweetcorn as a bait?

for your info we didn't use sweetcorn,the cans are there because i'm a scruffy get and don't clean up my garden

as i said in my post a mates lake

just don't like people casting aspertions on my good name

over and done with now

thanks for listening

got bigger fish to fry lol

BYE

I don't think Cheshire Poacher has the patent on sweet corn but his theiving mate PennymeadowWhippets might have and you still never answered my question where is the any method trout lake. And as for two cans just laying there, bollocks. Your garden is just littered with fish and probably stolen fish.

lee i wasn't going to play forum tennis with you

but i've got an hour to spare

don't know pennymeadow,so can't vouch for him either,do you think he has the patent?...(hope he don't want payment?)

don't know what method lakes or whatever it was your going on about so can't answer...

somedays you can't come in my garden for stolen stuff,and i'm not even a p***y,,,how mad is that ;)

know your right about the cans mate ,i did tidy up abit before the pic was taken

as for slagging other people off that's not nice

are you a nice person lee??

over to you

15 all ;)

I am a nice person and the problem is I just dont like people steeling other peoples property. Do you realise the price of trout, well I shall tell you. Hand graded Rainbows with good tails(and I must say the fish in your pic have good tails) start at £1.85/lb to £3.50/lb for fish over 10lbs, Browns start at £3.60/lb. So now those few fish that were taken for a kick (and I think there were 63 in your pic) are starting to add up to quite a bit of money, so yeh not so petty now is it. Sorry to pick out individuals but they are fresh in my mind and it seems like they think its OK to take fish. 30/15 your serve