20 mins poaching heres the result

stealing is stealing lee

you are a bad boy :clapper:

razor blades and johnnies,,,,bet that was some fetish posh wank..but hey each to his own

happy hunting :victory:

p.s.

cheers lee you've put my post count up loads tonight

you hypocrite

BYE

Edited by badoosh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you a common shoplifter, and you telling a countryman not to steal fish, which he would have used for food, fish are wild, the owners of the lakes should check them at night if there that worried, or put other preventions down........

go back to stealing razors and sweets...

the trout belongs to the man who catches it, just like the rabbit.

I'm back, no fish theives. Don't be a goat Backward I stole when I was on the dole when I was about eighteen I am now with job and am about 4---ish and the sweets don't count when your a nipper when sweets were a valuble comoderty.

and as for wild fish you div, Rainbows are not indiginous they are man reared and most of the Brownies in the pictures are stocked fish(payed for). But you are right about rabbits :clapper: Why are you a theif as well?

Edited by leegreen
stealing is stealing lee

razor blades and johnnies,,,,bet that was some fetish posh wank..but hey each to his own

p.s.

you hypocrite

BYE

Good night Badoosh it was good to talk even though we had some differences you theif :victory:

yeah i steal apples from the local orchard!!!! what im saying is the fish are wild (there in a lake living wild or loch) its the ways of the countryside mate, always will be,

just mother natures fruits that need to be harvestd!!!

Wild in a Loch or river system yes there not fecking wild if some one has paid for them or paid for food to feed them. Apples is stealing yes but you dont steal a oners worth of apples or do you?

stealing is stealing lee

p.s.

you hypocrite

BYE

BADOOSH/Lee

thanks for the debate gentleman,laughin' me cock off :clapper::clapper: badoosh ,if you are normal, I know where there's a hospital full, :wacko: have a good day gentlemen and happy hunting(fish)

jake

personally i wouldnt take fish from a chaps fishery that was his livelyhood,but i dont hezitate to much taking the fish i pictured as they were off a club water (river) that charges £4000.00 for a non-fishing member and £6000.00 for trout! i dont see that water as someones bread and butter.

personally i wouldnt take fish from a chaps fishery that was his livelyhood,but i dont hezitate to much taking the fish i pictured as they were off a club water (river) that charges £4000.00 for a non-fishing member and £6000.00 for trout! i dont see that water as someones bread and butter.

As far as the law goes taking fish(even stocked fish) from rivers is can not be charged as theift. Only trespass which is feck all and maybe if you had not a rod licence. But fair play FishFish it was only a feed not a school and those prices some people have money to burn.

Guest craftycarper

interesting post i'm with lee on this one though, i suppose you others have never slated the poles & kosovans who strip our local parks & private fisheries of its stock and have grilled carp on the bank with their families...you are no better!.....and i don't suppose you guy's would be as understanding or speaking so kindly to someone that was doing the same on your permission with rabbit and deer...would you? ...do us all a favour if your gonna do it , then keep it to yourself, don't come on here bragging about it because you know you gonna get some flak over it.....

I don't think Cheshire Poacher has the patent on sweet corn but his theiving mate PennymeadowWhippets might have and you still never answered my question where is the any method trout lake. And as for two cans just laying there, bollocks. Your garden is just littered with fish and probably stolen fish.

Sorry for the delayed post Lee or is that (Rainbow Warrior) you make some good points in your post a thief telling a thief its wrong to steal :icon_eek: the anyway water we ues are owned buy an arshl@@ who thinks its good to slap kids with his bully boy helpers throwing kids in to the water & so forth yet does not approach men who fish in the day without permission so imo he deserves everthing he gets but i do see where your coming from.

Edited to add i dont catch for profit as i dont sell any fish caught i give them to pensioners at a local residential unit.

Edited by Pennymeadow Whippets

"As far as the law goes taking fish(even stocked fish) from rivers is can not be charged as theift. "

actually you can ,i believe its classed as 'theft of fishes' in the daytime and poaching after 1hour after dark. an additional charge of trespass is unlikely as there needs to be 3 or more people entering the property for that, however two further offences are committed and could (though seldom!) be charged with burglary (entering a property as a tresspasser with the intention of committing an offence) and going equipped to commit a crime ie nets, hand-line , hooks ,even a balaclava!

If you actually get arrested you will be charged with the offence easiest to prove and get the CPS to take seriously.then you will be bailed (sec 47/3 of PACE) with restrictions not to enter within the curtilidge of the IP (injured person) or contact them.

As long as no violence or threats of such have been made during yer ordeal , you don't have a huge amount of fish and haven't been nicked for it within a year or so the CPS wont deem prosecution to be in the interests of justice or the public good,resulting in a caution from an inspector or an acting inspector.