20 mins poaching heres the result

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for saying my fish have good tails,i'll be sure to tell them,,they will be pleased

63 fish,,,,those cheeky b*****d cats,there was 64,,,you can't trust no-one can you lee :tongue2:

it always come down to money,

do you own a lake lee?

maybe you could invite me down,

we could become friends,lovers even (this is the noughties) and i'm a liberal kind of guy :thumbs:

let me know we'll make a date

right i'm off now lee

i'm off fishing

just got to get my gill nets ready :whistling:

by the way you spelt stealing wrong,,,,sorry to be picky

well we are mates now

be lucky

new balls please :icon_redface:

Yes some times it does come down to money thats usually why people steel things but not for fish they do it for fun and maybe a bit of money. Or maybe it would hit more of a nerve if you gold fish where stolen for live bait :o or your motor stolen for burglery or your house robbed to get yer keys for yer motor and you wife punched unconcious when she tried to stop them where do YOU draw the line at theift.

No seriously do you think its ok to steal I would like to know, where is the boundry. Fish, Garden Ornaments, Lawnmowers, Cars, Mobile Phones, Purse's, People. I personaly think if it someone elses property then it is not right.

Fish don't fart they squart and I have stolen petty things from major shops, once got caught nicking a packet of johnnys and some razor heads from a well known drug store well embarasing, but I don't think I have stolen something off someone maybe a sweet out of someones packet but defo not something worth any thing.