New kennels

you will have to exsuse mush ..jack ... :laugh: ..hes a bit slow :whistling: .....i can see what he meant ... :blink: sort of :D ....its because the concrete is wet .if he looks at the door section he will see where the rain hasnt darkened it :blink: ... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

you will have to exsuse mush ..jack ... :laugh: ..hes a bit slow :whistling: .....i can see what he meant ... :blink: sort of :D ....its because the concrete is wet .if he looks at the door section he will see where the rain hasnt darkened it :blink: ... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

lol no worries, its not done yet, but its water tight now, just need to tidy up a few bits and bobs.

LOL thanks snoop for putting me right and i'm not surprised the rain has darkened it with that roofing job LOL

just pulling your leg LOL tj, kennels looking good well done :clapper::clapper:

Very nice thurso,but i hope you dont mind me saying...your felt on the roof is kinda shabby and looks quite low quality for a nice kennel of that ilk,get some green mineral torched on mate...it will stay water tight for years and once its down it aint going anywhere in the stongest of winds :thumbs:

looking good, out of interest, how thick is your base ??

about a foot at the rear and about half a foot at the front, with about 3 ton of harcore base, you can see at the back the shuttering, the concrete goes all the way down.

the whole thing was about £850 i think, i bought it last year but have only got round to putting it up.