Stalking in Scotland

I am planning on going on holiday with the family to Scotland. I am wanting to do some red deer stalking, salmon fishing and maybe more. I will need to have somewhere to stay aswell like a rented cottage or something along those lines.

Any information on good places to go would be gratefully recieved. Thanks

Sorry never thought of the price & yes could be expensive you could try magazines like sporting shooter at the back for sporting agents like wildfowler 2007 or try the estate sites.Dont know if there is a web site with estates & there web pages.

sporting rifle is your best bet has a section where all the estates advertise roe stalking will be easy to get but stag's will be hard i am looking for a place for 2 clients looking for 4 stag's and cant get them on anywhere as every estate is booked up

can you help v-maxxxx

regards

I am planning on going on holiday with the family to Scotland. I am wanting to do some red deer stalking, salmon fishing and maybe more. I will need to have somewhere to stay aswell like a rented cottage or something along those lines.

Any information on good places to go would be gratefully recieved. Thanks

Try Graham Christie at http://www.dunmhorsporting.com/

He's a trustworthy guy, I'm sure he will sort you out with a good holiday.

Cheers,

Mark.