Who's fault is it ???

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knocavoeboy

look what i have started. so my opinion, which is open to change as i will consider the opininion of others with respect. i think hunting is in the crisis it is due to the high profile type hunting and a dislike of the typical social position of some who take part. i am probably biased as i am a lurcher and terrier man myself and the most hounds i have ever been out with is no more that half a dozen, driving form cover to lurchers and guns . it is still a covert type of hunting in and out, seldom witnessed with little or no evidence and no publicity.

Guest knocavoeboy

aye but you see lurcher and terrier men who just hunt in small groups now have to break the law. they never raised much publicty, though not totally blameless, i will put my neck on the line, and before i say it i really enjoy being on this forum its great, do hunting forums create even more opposition as a form of publicity that is twisted by anti scum and used against all hunters. im just exploring this idea not trying to piss people of just offering my honest opinion and that is all it is MY opinion.

look what i have started. so my opinion, which is open to change as i will consider the opininion of others with respect. i think hunting is in the crisis it is due to the high profile type hunting and a dislike of the typical social position of some who take part. i am probably biased as i am a lurcher and terrier man myself and the most hounds i have ever been out with is no more that half a dozen, driving form cover to lurchers and guns . it is still a covert type of hunting in and out, seldom witnessed with little or no evidence and no publicity.

It's good to talk :D watch this one growing....... :good:

I'm an out an out Lurcher/Terrier owner worker... that followed a hunt once or twice in the past.. <_<

Then I was asked to be Terrierman, some years back.... I didn't then and I don't now care for who runs the packs or who pays for the bread and butter... I enjoyed it so I carried on...

I know where your coming from mate... BUT times change, people change...

The politcal reason is the main reason.... to appease some feckin small minded bunny huggers....

but everyone who has ever taken a photo, filmed a hunt, spoke out of turn in a pub, bragged about what they had been doing has a part to play in the banning of hunting....

Will my photo's play any part in any further legislation... ????

ARE THE GOVERNMENT GONNA WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON IT ???? I DOUBT IT..

ARE THE POLICE GONNA TAKE MUCH NOTICE OF THIS BAN ??? WHO KNOWS??

They'd be big time wrong if they did.....

Small minded c**ts who can't be bothered getting off their arses too see what it is actually all about. Years ago it was the upper classes and there are still some of them who hunt but it is now much more available to everyday folk. I once told somebody that it is probably the only activity where people at totally opposite ends of the social spectrum can be together without a them and us attitude.

There are no executive boxes in the hunting field. What we must all do whether we are landed gentry or unemployed mine worker is do everything we can to get this rediculous law overturned. In the meantime f**k THE BAN!!!!

knocavoeboy .. On your original post on the other thread you said about the ban being more about percieved class of individuals rather than hunting itself. Alot of hunters have said this and i.m.o you probably have a point and i don't know why you we're shot down for it??

We all as hunters know it's not only toffs who hunt but to the outsiders one perception them seem to have is that only upper classes hunt on horseback, dress smartly, and have pride in what they do. Personally speaking i thought at the time of the ban alot of things where said about it being a ban on classes rather than hunting.. maybe im wrong?

Anyway think this thread is gonna go know where or else round in circles. Theres only Labour to blame for this ban and i don't think we should go around saying it was a certain type of hunters. United we stand afterall........

Edit: Just read your post again knocavoeboy and you seem to think it's only upper classes hunt on horseback but it really isn't.  ;)  You still have a point about the ban being about the percived perception of the class of people who hunt though.

NO CERTAIN TYPE OF HUNTERS COZED THIS BAN f**k ME LADS ITS BAN EVERY THING THESE DAYS FISHING SHOOTING EVEN GETTING TO THE POINT OF THEY DONT WANT FARMING THEY JUST LOST THE f*****g PLOT IT DOES NT MATTER IF YOU GOT MILLIONS OR f**k ALL IF YOU HUNT ANY WILD ANIMAL YOU SCUM IN THEIR EYES SO ITS BEST WE STICK TOGEATHER AND FIUCK THE TOWNIES WHAT THEY DONT REALISE IS THE COUNTRY LIFE, CONTRYSIDE FEEDS THEM THICK MUPPETS IN THE CITES WHO KNOW f**k ALL ABOUT THE COUNTRY SIDE SO f**k THE LABOUR PARTY AND f**k THE BAN :yahoo:

just like to say lads not all "townies" are anti hunting,

as not all country folk are pro.

I come from a town,and love most field sports.

Aneighbour to one of the farms i use has phoned the old bill

more than once,when we were out lamping,saying stuff like

gun-fire keeping her awake(silenced .22),digging whats illegal

(digging to ferrets)

So lets not just blame anyone but the labour government

who were trying to appease their back-benchers :good:

The media got hunting banned.Rags like the sun and the mirror now rule the country.The idiots in the labour party just follow what ever is printed because they think if it is in the papers "thats what the public want".To me hunting withh hounds is the best sport in the world,i try to hunt 2-3 times a week,and have met all of my best mates through hunting.I have hunted and socalised with the so called "toffs" and never once been made to feel anything else but very welcome.Carry on hunting.jessdale :D