Moustaches  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, what do you think of a moustache?

• good
    • bad
    • indifferent (men can select this)
  2. 2. Lads, what do you think of moustaches?

• good
    • bad
    • indifferent (ladies can select this)
  3. 3. Do you have a moustache or want a moustache?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably sounds silly, but what are people opinions of moustaches?

I grew one last year and got alot of :thumbdown: from people. I know that alot of lads want to grow one but are really put off by people, because it is out of fashion. I personally want one and had one for about 6 months and finally shaved it off because all the crap I got from people in the workplace. Being constantly called 'Tom Selik' is what finally did it.

Ladies what do you think of moustaches?

Are there many lads on here sporting a good 'tash'?

I am not talking about beards or goatees

:thumbs:

A few ladies sporting them as well :laugh::laugh::laugh::no:

Rolfe.

Now I dont wish to insult any one, I usually have some face hair in winter, but I think there are a lot more mustaches north of Watford. Saying that there are quite a few in Kent that I have noticed since I moved here from London where mostly Asian men and women wear them. I must say Airgunner yours is the Daddy.

Now I dont wish to insult any one, I usually have some face hair in winter, but I think there are a lot more mustaches north of Watford. Saying that there are quite a few in Kent that I have noticed since I moved here from London where mostly Asian men and women wear them. I must say Airgunner yours is the Daddy.

Thanks mate took me a few years to grow it 8)

I don't mind a bit of facial hair (not on myself of course :icon_eek: ) but a proper mustache is just wrong. I always think caterpillar when I see a guy with one :thumbdown: It rarely looks good, but I will say it sure worked for Magnum :thumbs:

maybe we should meet up lurchergrrl, i'll shave off my mustache and keep the rest ;)

Mustaches were a big thing in the forces because it was the only bit you were aloud to grow. So I grew one when i was 18 I've had one since 40 odd years. I cut it off once and it looked like i had a deformed lip So it stays : :drink: :drink: :feck: :feck: .