• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TBH I only watch it now when the GOAT is playing that is Ronnie O Sullivan. The one match that sticks in my memory from the past was when Steve Davis lost to Dennis Taylor it was the talk amongst most

I’m watching it. O’Sullivan has got to be favourite, look at what he’s done this season, but it depends where his heads at ! Cheers.

I think there’s only Trump left in that can give him problems….. but with Ronnie, he gives himself more problems than any other player ! I keep saying, if his head is right, he’s unbeatable !

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Looking like he's on for his eighth title.

I think there’s only Trump left in that can give him problems….. but with Ronnie, he gives himself more problems than any other player !

I keep saying, if his head is right, he’s unbeatable !

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I think there’s only Trump left in that can give him problems….. but with Ronnie, he gives himself more problems than any other player !

I keep saying, if his head is right, he’s unbeatable !

Cheers.

Didn’t get out of first gear against day. 

If Higgins gets through, he’d give him a good match

Cant see it but would love to see Bingham get past O Sullivan he's a good lad Stuart with a couple of interesting pals been in the same company a number of times,and O Sullivans a knob anyway.....3 - 1 up he'll probably lose 13 - 3 now ive cursed the poor f****r.

Edited by gnasher16
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant see it but would love to see Bingham get past O Sullivan he's a good lad Stuart with a couple of interesting pals been in the same company a number of times,and O Sullivans a knob anyway.....3 - 1 up he'll probably lose 13 - 3 now ive cursed the poor f****r.

He’ll be kicking himself as he should’ve made it 4-1, now he’s 4-3 down! 

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

He’ll be kicking himself as he should’ve made it 4-1, now he’s 4-3 down! 

Didnt realise i was watching the highlights !.....what is it with this Eurosport and BBC both showing the same games at different stages ffs.

4 - 4 overnight

O’Sullivan has turned into a bit of a bellend. On his game, like all elite level sportsmen, he is an absolute joy to watch. In recent years though I think his ego has got bigger and he now talks a fair amount of sh!te. Fast becoming snookers answer to Tyson Fury. 

On 23/04/2024 at 20:16, pesky1972 said:

Fancy Trump. Selby, Brecel, Williams, Carter all out. Robertson didn’t even qualify.

Oh well. O’Sullivan’s tournament to lose now.., or so it would seem. 

O’Sullivan showed what a sportsman he is when the black ball rocked towards the object ball every time the referee re-spotted it. He could have potted the red and probably won the frame, but decided not to and played it safe so as not to cause any arguments.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Well Charts I totally disagree with that assumption. He even argued with the ref after she flattened the ‘divot’ to allow the black no movement. The commentator suggested that Bingham didn’t want to get involved letting The Rocket be the best judge. What a load of bollocks. Why do we have referees?  The answer is fairly straightforward. TO MAKE DECISIONS. Jok.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jok said:

Well Charts I totally disagree with that assumption. He even argued with the ref after she flattened the ‘divot’ to allow the black no movement. The commentator suggested that Bingham didn’t want to get involved letting The Rocket be the best judge. What a load of bollocks. Why do we have referees?  The answer is fairly straightforward. TO MAKE DECISIONS. Jok.

The referee, Bingham, the commentators ALL AGREED  the black ball was rocking back towards the object ball, obscuring the shot !

When the referee flattened out the “dip” and the black ball was correctly spotted, the shot was on, but O’Sullivan did the gentlemanly thing and refused the pot and played safe. Bingham tapped his chair in appreciation.

If you saw it differently, then that’s your opinion, which I can respect , but respectfully disagree with.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Topical only. Not too long back I played Ken Docherty. There was a question which he resolved by saying, in front of a fairly big audience, the referees decision is final. It was over a free ball decision. 
I still think that Ronnie could not pot that red, did not play away because of consideration but in fact realised he should not take the shot because of the risk. He is no Angel and would do anything to win. IMO.

• Like 1