Any fans in here?

Personally a Donny Rovers fan, still an outside chance of making playoffs. In great form. Won last 6 on bounce conceding 1 goal on the run.

Some very interesting fixtures in the next couple weeks which throw the chase wide open. If we win our remaining games I believe we will make it.

Bear in mind at some point after Xmas we were 3rd bottom!

• Like 2

Honestly thought they where looking at relegation after Xmas it was where certainly looking grim for Rovers but theve managed to turn it around 👍

• Like 1

Always had a soft spot for donny, lived down there when I was a kid , Edlington? The old man was a pitman and worked in a colliery down there , still fancy they could make the playoffs if they keep performing the way they are 

• Like 2

Went to bell vue a few times in the mid 80s that was some fencing they had for the away end 😂 I think Brian Deane was just starting out he had a better shot with a pie than his boot that day 😂 

• Like 1

Always have a soft spot for Doncaster. Spent 3 months working there in 89 and actually had a kickabout on the pitch, you could just walk on through a dwarf wall along one of the sides.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
On 07/04/2024 at 00:07, ryaldinhio said:

Any fans in here?

Personally a Donny Rovers fan, still an outside chance of making playoffs. In great form. Won last 6 on bounce conceding 1 goal on the run.

Some very interesting fixtures in the next couple weeks which throw the chase wide open. If we win our remaining games I believe we will make it.

Bear in mind at some point after Xmas we were 3rd bottom!

I thought from the performance from hull i thought we where onto a good start then leaghe results jhst didnt happen some games played well but just switched off. It's been a cracking turn around, be nice to keep adeluken and lo tutola for another season. 

7 wins in 7 

C'mon rovers  

• Like 2
On 08/04/2024 at 21:28, Blackmag said:

Went to bell vue a few times in the mid 80s that was some fencing they had for the away end 😂 I think Brian Deane was just starting out he had a better shot with a pie than his boot that day 😂 

I do miss that ground 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

I do miss that ground 

I haven't met many fans that don't prefer the old grounds to new built ones they hold so many memories for the older fans generations following in there family's footsteps and the atmosphere is always better in those old grounds the  stands close to the pitch like Luton in the premiership is great to see hopefully rovers get up 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

I thought from the performance from hull i thought we where onto a good start then leaghe results jhst didnt happen some games played well but just switched off. It's been a cracking turn around, be nice to keep adeluken and lo tutola for another season. 

7 wins in 7 

C'mon rovers  

Need to get Molly contract extended and sign Haks up on a free. 

TLT and Craig on loan for full season would be cherry on cake.

If all 4 leave I feel we will be back to square one.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Need to get Molly contract extended and sign Haks up on a free. 

TLT and Craig on loan for full season would be cherry on cake.

If all 4 leave I feel we will be back to square one.

Definitely I agree

Molls has been brilliant will be a big miss if we lose all 4

• Like 1

I had some money on em to get promotion at beginning of season. Then when we were really low Sky Bet went out to 200-1 which I had another tenner on.

At the minute my bets pay out

650 for top half finish

Roughly 4k for promotion!

Come on you reds!!!!

• Like 8