1 hour ago, twobob said:

Air cured or oven cured put your parts in a way you can pass even when spraying its not the same as powder  maybe mask or bung anywhere you dont want paint good luck

oven cured mate i heat taped were the bearings fit as I didn’t want it playing about with the tolerance an sprayed one hub at a time to make sure i could get round everywhere the hardest part was getting a covering we’re the spoke heads sit as you got 2 head position pointing one way an one the other as these talon hubs have a strange spoke pattern not like normal wheels but was definitely a enjoyable process I’m gunner be doing a few other bits soon when I restrip the bike down like brake calliper,power valve cover,clutch side caseing 

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any of you lads ever done any ceramic coatings on guns/cars/motorcycle's? I’m gunner be having a go at coating some billet wheel hubs at the weekend it’ll be my first time using the stuff I’m a little

Saw the title and thought it was about singing badly in pubs...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

oven cured mate i heat taped were the bearings fit as I didn’t want it playing about with the tolerance an sprayed one hub at a time to make sure i could get round everywhere the hardest part was getting a covering we’re the spoke heads sit as you got 2 head position pointing one way an one the other as these talon hubs have a strange spoke pattern not like normal wheels but was definitely a enjoyable process I’m gunner be doing a few other bits soon when I restrip the bike down like brake calliper,power valve cover,clutch side caseing 

It is atwat too much and it runs not enough and it shows normaly have a bit of cardboard to spray first to make sure the spray patterns right but looks like youve cracked it

• Like 1