Games on you’re mobile

23 hours ago, steve66 said:

I was more into Astro wars 

a8b8cc60d90466b744a2a68265d73f2d.jpg

Blimey yeah remember that...nobody in our house liked me enough to get me one of them though most of my gaming fun was down the arcade with a pocket full of 10p's 😂....pacman,space invaders......what was that stupid driving game with a steering wheel bigger than what was in most cars.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suppose its ok if your 12 years old or never done the real thing 🤣🤣🤣

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen

Nah I just thought it was funny when I read very addictive.Me and a couple of mates were saying the other day how weve had to put restrictions on our kids gaming times on their phones as theyre gettin

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Blimey yeah remember that...nobody in our house liked me enough to get me one of them though most of my gaming fun was down the arcade with a pocket full of 10p's 😂....pacman,space invaders......what was that stupid driving game with a steering wheel bigger than what was in most cars.

Sega Outrun ?