Reform get their first seat

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

As a nation,compromising is what got us into this mess in the first place and it will continue to do so.......we have to let go of this fear and start using very strong language....Ethno nationalism has a moral standard that puts the native population first....its a very strong standard saying we dont care who you are or where you come from you are going to have to stand behind the native British population......people can put labels on us and call us names but we have to protect our own people from the diversity that is being put into positions of power....diversity is not acting on behalf of the British population it is against the British population so how could embracing it possibly be " moving forward "

The idea of attacking our identity is to de - nationalise people to a point where we dont even know who we really are anymore,the ultimate aim being to make us producers and consumers believing the state to be benevolent to us when in reality we are just mentally subjugated.......a deception that anything meaningful comes in the material form but also comes at the cost of having to cover up ethnically instinctive things like rape gangs.

Reform,Tommy Robinson etc etc they are all controlled opposition......if the establishment wanted rid of Tommy Robinson he would have been gone years ago,they dont,they want him there as they want Reform and people like Farage......its a kids playground trick that seems to work unfortunately.

So start a national front party, I'll march with you. Unfortunately we will be a march of 2. 

I agree with you. But we either keep kicking or don't, and if a vote for this controlled opposition awakens a few people then I'll take that for now 

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So start a national front party, I'll march with you. Unfortunately we will be a march of 2. 

I agree with you. But we either keep kicking or don't, and if a vote for this controlled opposition awakens a few people then I'll take that for now 

I sort of agree with that, at a time when victory’s are extremely hard to find you take what you can……

This whole Lee Anderson thing dont sit very comfortably with me, I’m of the opinion that if you really cared about your nation you wouldn’t join a load of pricks like Tory and Labour in the first place but it’s a win if he stands up and says uncomfortable things in Westminster much like I class Galloway as a win of sorts. 

They are good juicy news when they open their mouths and that in itself is a force multiplier imho 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Arsenal fans that cant get a ticket for a game dont go to Spurs games instead you're talking about British Nationalists getting behind a political group run by a Muslim and who stand for many of the liberal policies we oppose, we've compromised in this way for years and its led us to where we currently find ourselves.

And what makes you think it would just be me and you ? the only times nationalist parties have ever made even a slight impression was with harder right ethno nationalist parties like the Bnp who had 120 candidates for the 2005 election,250,000 votes with 33 councillors in 2006,my local borough alone had 3 seats,2009 saw just under 1 million votes in the European Parliamentary Elections with an 18% average in the areas it contested.....with an establishment terrified of people voting on group preference what then suddenly appeared,controlled opposition in Ukip !........with the current state of disillusion many people find themselves in to the point they are not even voting we cannot be tricked into believing that the new far right safety valve/controlled opposition of Reform is the way forward....but you can bet your bollocks the mainstream media and liberal left will now start pumping them up 😉

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Arsenal fans that cant get a ticket for a game dont go to Spurs games instead you're talking about British Nationalists getting behind a political group run by a Muslim and who stand for many of the liberal policies we oppose, we've compromised in this way for years and its led us to where we currently find ourselves.

And what makes you think it would just be me and you ? the only times nationalist parties have ever made even a slight impression was with harder right ethno nationalist parties like the Bnp who had 120 candidates for the 2005 election,250,000 votes with 33 councillors in 2006,my local borough alone had 3 seats,2009 saw just under 1 million votes in the European Parliamentary Elections with an 18% average in the areas it contested.....with an establishment terrified of people voting on group preference what then suddenly appeared,controlled opposition in Ukip !........with the current state of disillusion many people find themselves in to the point they are not even voting we cannot be tricked into believing that the new far right safety valve/controlled opposition of Reform is the way forward....but you can bet your bollocks the mainstream media and liberal left will now start pumping them up 😉

Do you think it’s worth looking at what the “Nationalistic” (if that’s what they are?) partys are doing in Europe in the places they are gaining ground ?

Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Austria ?

Maybe even further afield to a libertarian (which is anathema in its purest form I know to ethnic nationalism) type of party…..just at places where anything resembling what many of us hope for is bucking the status quo ? 

Indeed the last absolute ethnic nationalist group to control a major nation in Europe got there with a mixture of heavy handedness and playing the game telling the people in their way what they wanted to hear until they had manoeuvred themselves to total power and could just f**k them others out the way. 

Maximising propaganda and letting their enemy’s commit suicide, the nation didn’t come to the conclusion on its own….it had to be carefully manipulated in that direction. 

On 13/03/2024 at 12:28, WILF said:

Do you think it’s worth looking at what the “Nationalistic” (if that’s what they are?) partys are doing in Europe in the places they are gaining ground ?

Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Austria ?

Maybe even further afield to a libertarian (which is anathema in its purest form I know to ethnic nationalism) type of party…..just at places where anything resembling what many of us hope for is bucking the status quo ? 

Indeed the last absolute ethnic nationalist group to control a major nation in Europe got there with a mixture of heavy handedness and playing the game telling the people in their way what they wanted to hear until they had manoeuvred themselves to total power and could just f**k them others out the way. 

Maximising propaganda and letting their enemy’s commit suicide, the nation didn’t come to the conclusion on its own….it had to be carefully manipulated in that direction. 

I honestly think its a mindset mate....in common sense terms i dont think we as a nation are any different to other European nations who are beginning to see the light......we are just more mentally subjugated than they are through years of forced political correctness that our neighbouring countries didnt really go through.

In other words to me its not as politically complicated as we make out,human emotions and reactions are very simple things governed by nature but if they're been battered and dilapidated like ours have they are going to be all cockeyed and crooked.

As an example say China for instance....they have the highest average IQ of any humans around the world and unlike us they dont let " kindness " or this " social do - gooding " get in the way of basic common sense.....we see Islam as something to welcome and embrace the Chinese see it as a mental illness and dont allow it full stop.....is that higher IQ or just not mentally subjugated ?

I just think as native people of Britain we need to restore our pride and not be told wrong is right,we have to be totally unabashed and not fear uncomfortable truths in our quest to take back our own minds before we can move forward......but then strong minds would probably bypass politics and go straight to some kind of revolution/vanguard scenario so its not difficult to see why they do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The government is trying to ban patriotic alternative as an extremist group. 

And all of a sudden Reform appear on the horizon.......see what i mean about controlled opposition mate.

Remember back when the Bnp were gaining a bit of popularity and showing a bit of promise....they got Nick Griffin on a telly interview to humiliate and embarrass him......next minute Ukip popped up 🤔

Edited by gnasher16
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And all of a sudden Reform appear on the horizon.......see what i mean about controlled opposition mate.

Remember back when the Bnp were gaining a bit of popularity and showing a bit of promise....they got Nick Griffin on a telly interview to humiliate and embarrass him......next minute Ukip popped up 🤔

Oh I get what you are saying.... and agree. But equally, when faced with such all consuming opposition and control I will always go for the best option, not just drop out and complain about what our leaders should do. 

I'm watching GB news here and there on YouTube , just saw this one 

https://youtu.be/dT5qeH161Rc?feature=shared

, it would seem straight talking is highly frowned upon...