Gaza and Ukraine combat vets talk warfare

Pretty cool videos,from guys who have been doing stuff in the last few years. Fist two minutes of the first video explains about all you need to understand how to go about viewing these

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ukrainian military…..hot on the heels of the United States Military for the title of full time Tic Tok Steven Spielbergs ! ……it’s all the c**ts ever seem to do ! Cant wait for the Ukrainian versi

Nope, pretty stupid thing to do imo.  

Obi wan nairobi 

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mmmmhhhh not buying it , bit air softy to be honest 

Well in the second on where have a mock trench set up with live fire so 🤷 idk I listen to this like a pod cast more then anything. Wed always do dry range explanation ,glass houses ECT to explain and get the ideas and concepts down before anything 

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well in the second on where have a mock trench set up with live fire so 🤷 idk I listen to this like a pod cast more then anything. Wed always do dry range explanation ,glass houses ECT to explain and get the ideas and concepts down before anything 

There’s a lot of showboating on there , there not a chance in hell any one would love round a corner like that in the trench . 

been killed far too many times by Chorley grenades to know that lol 

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wolfie did you not see the video of the US airman that set himself on fire outside the israeli embassy? He claimed he wanted no part of whats going on

Nope, pretty stupid thing to do imo.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, king said:

Very close call

The Go pro footage from these places has been pretty wild. Really make some wish they could get some WWI vets out the ground to compare and contrast 

The Go pro footage from these places has been pretty wild. Really make some wish they could get some WWI vets out the ground to compare and contrast 

Them drones are capturing some very detailed footage..imagine being in a trench and a drone is way above giving your gps location away..you are truly fecked I suppose..

21 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wolfie did you not see the video of the US airman that set himself on fire outside the israeli embassy? He claimed he wanted no part of whats going on

You know what I gotta touch on this a lil more... Like who honestly thinks , they as some random person setting themselves on fire is gonna me countries at war go " hay we would stop this madness!"  Like I'm sorry I get the sentiment but really ?it's like people who say their supporting who ever by changing their profile pic to that counties flag... Like bitch how about you go donate a few bucks to a legit relief fund or something 🤦 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Them drones are capturing some very detailed footage..imagine being in a trench and a drone is way above giving your gps location away..you are truly fecked I suppose..

The wild thing is about that is it was , not sure if it is any more , for Ukrainians to to use social medial posts from Russians to build in artillery. I gotta find it but there was this one Russian general who kept getting arttied . Would post a pic of where they just move dto on FB or whatever, get hit, survive and do it again.

I mean its honestly kinda crazy how easy it is for people to track you though social media or just the fact you have a mobile phone on you.

Rmi I remember right they where actually doing a deal similar to the Judas pig/ goat program ( someone we do over her where you collar a feral pig or goat with a god tracker let them go in an area and track them till they find an group of other pigs or goats . Go in kill all of them except that one after which it goes and finds another group and it starts again) where they would just leave iPhone or other lil electronics out . Russian liking to loot crap would find one pick it up and you can guess the rest

The wild thing is about that is it was , not sure if it is any more , for Ukrainians to to use social medial posts from Russians to build in artillery. I gotta find it but there was this one Russian general who kept getting arttied . Would post a pic of where they just move dto on FB or whatever, get hit, survive and do it again.

I mean its honestly kinda crazy how easy it is for people to track you though social media or just the fact you have a mobile phone on you.

Rmi I remember right they where actually doing a deal similar to the Judas pig/ goat program ( someone we do over her where you collar a feral pig or goat with a god tracker let them go in an area and track them till they find an group of other pigs or goats . Go in kill all of them except that one after which it goes and finds another group and it starts again) where they would just leave iPhone or other lil electronics out . Russian liking to loot crap would find one pick it up and you can guess the rest

That judas pig goat programme sounds a clever trick mate..

I remember watching a programme a good while ago..I think it was either the Americans or British..they were trying to track down some al-Qaeda general in Afghanistan.

They had a small amount of recording of him on the phone..and made a computer programme to pick up his voice that was connected to the whole phone network in Afghanistan..it took 4 yrs before the general used a phone  and the system flagged him up and gave his location. They then found and delt with him..amazing technology..

For some reason that guy and another yank, Shawn Ryan, have popped up on my social media a bit recently. Anyway, Shawn did a podcast with Christian Craighead (alias) that I listened to on a long drive. I found it very interesting, particularly the guys faith and sense of purpose.

• Like 1