is there travlers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see i'm not your sweet buddy no more kay, that's me spiting the dummy out of the pram................... :icon_eek::whistling:

you dont mention confectionary now snaps :laugh: Oh i forgot i did have a caramac yesterday & some teeny cfeam eggs they were reduced :laugh: so i had to have them

so will i be classed as lo life scum dog thieve now never stole dig in my life so its only travlers that steal dogs is it bollucks ive had people pm me becouse they dont want people to know scared of being tied with same brush were you wouldnt say that about a black or muslim but we wont be as bitter as you gorgers im not sticking up for all travelling people i know some are c**ts but not all of us i asked a simple qeustion to other travlers out of interest not for all this negativity towards us gorgers

you know i don't go into chat now hunny, but if your ever feeling a suger rush, just call your milk tray man.......... :icon_redface:

i do miss our little chats about nothing.............. :whistling:

such as skittles, cola cubes, m&m's, fudge, cola bottles, oh you know the list is endless...........................got any mini eggs to share.......... :whistling:

i thought not............ :laugh: greedy kay.......... :angry::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

thats right not many travlers dig mostly bushing or courseing i would say its digging boys have ordered dogs from smackrats wankers but thats gorgy scum not travlers but we get the blame all im saying judge me when you know me thats all

you know i don't go into chat now hunny, but if your ever feeling a suger rush, just call your milk tray man.......... :icon_redface:

i do miss our little chats about nothing.............. :whistling:

such as skittles, cola cubes, m&m's, fudge, cola bottles, oh you know the list is endless...........................got any mini eggs to share.......... :whistling:

i thought not............ :laugh: greedy kay.......... :angry::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

the cream eggs were devoured in the blink of an eye :laugh:

Guest bigredbusa
you wouldnt say that about a black or muslim

well if i had said something i would of stuck by my words but i didnt , i didnt need too did i ? lol , as for the above !!! i worked in luton and have no gripes in saying what i think about them.

good luck in any type of hunting that you do :)

There are quite a few settled traveler families round my way, nearly all good working people, friendly and very quick to help you out.

I went to school with a few and only realised what there backgrounds were many years later, looking back now they did have a look and a way about them.