Litter for this year

Posted (edited)

Litter for this year if anyone interested. Dam saluki greyhound x wheaten greyhound. Sire first cross wheaten greyhound. Father, daughter mating. 3 already spoken for. Still not sure wether to do it june or December but just putting it out there incase anyone interested. Thanks

Edited by Say again
  • Like 6
19 hours ago, Backandbeyond said:

Always liked the look of the Wheaton greyhound lurchers. How has he served as a worker mate?

He’s been a good dog for me. Probably my favourite. Used him for everything. He’s  had full spectrum of game. Good house guard, family protector, great with kids. He even helps me bringing sheep in. Not fastest dog and I’m not saying he some world beater but he’s determined, always in right place at right time. Never been able t get him right with ferrets, he’s killed a fair few now, even smashing through pen to get them. He’s ok with other dogs unless they start been funny, there’s absolutely no warning with him if they take piss they getting nailed. Like I say my favourite dog. His daughter very similar. She not done as much as him, she comes everywhere with me, work etc. she helps with sheep too. But can’t control her on em as much as father. She gets over excited. She not bit one yet but she runs straight in and headbutts none compliant ones 😂 . Not saying they’re anything like sheep dogs, sometimes more hindrance than help but we always seem to get things done

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Say again said:

He’s been a good dog for me. Probably my favourite. Used him for everything. He’s  had full spectrum of game. Good house guard, family protector, great with kids. He even helps me bringing sheep in. Not fastest dog and I’m not saying he some world beater but he’s determined, always in right place at right time. Never been able t get him right with ferrets, he’s killed a fair few now, even smashing through pen to get them. He’s ok with other dogs unless they start been funny, there’s absolutely no warning with him if they take piss they getting nailed. Like I say my favourite dog. His daughter very similar. She not done as much as him, she comes everywhere with me, work etc. she helps with sheep too. But can’t control her on em as much as father. She gets over excited. She not bit one yet but she runs straight in and headbutts none compliant ones 😂 . Not saying they’re anything like sheep dogs, sometimes more hindrance than help but we always seem to get things done

You still in chesterfield pal?

On 08/03/2024 at 17:45, Say again said:

Litter for this year if anyone interested. Dam saluki greyhound x wheaten greyhound. Sire first cross wheaten greyhound. Father, daughter mating. 3 already spoken for. Still not sure wether to do it june or December but just putting it out there incase anyone interested. Thanks

well done for trying to place all your pups. I hope they turn out decent.

• Like 1