Wish I had him as a pup again

Smart animal,as an adult & a pup too,in fantastic shape & could obviously walk the walk..what's in the dog Blacky? Looks like a Saluki/Bull/Grey type?

16 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Smart animal,as an adult & a pup too,in fantastic shape & could obviously walk the walk..what's in the dog Blacky? Looks like a Saluki/Bull/Grey type?

Yes you’re right saluki bull greyhound

• Like 2
On 19/01/2024 at 18:10, blacky13 said:

BBFE7D93-6F50-419D-819E-DFA60364B9F7.png

FDAEAF80-BAED-4305-93AC-CE0701D68411.jpeg

Cracking looking dog. How did you find him, good all-rounder for a bit of everything? Thinking down the SBG route myself for my next dog just finding something from real working stock is the next job. Cheers 

10 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

Cracking looking dog. How did you find him, good all-rounder for a bit of everything? Thinking down the SBG route myself for my next dog just finding something from real working stock is the next job. Cheers 

Don't let hull find you saying that he,ll have your guts for garters 

• Haha 2
On 19/01/2024 at 19:13, blacky13 said:

Yes you’re right saluki bull greyhound

I had 2 Black bred the same bitta colly in em .They were great pair one got killed early and the other ended up in Gawlay Southern Ireland killed Hares every time she went out. I have a well bred Saluki here now just waiting on my Full Greyhound Bitch coming in Season.

20 hours ago, Backandbeyond said:

Yes good all rounder whatever jumps you can let loose he’s done everything wouldn’t mind trying to get a pup of him to the right bitch 

Edited by blacky13
  • Like 1