Just thought I'd share this the wife bought me for when im on the river bank. Not expensive just something from her to me to show interest in me fishing. I'm sure it's because last year a went and lost my phone down on one of the syndicate lakes ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ.ย ย 

20240102_120513.jpg

20240102_120445.jpg

20240102_120439.jpg

• Like 13

I got my mate one when he was huntsman of a pack of hounds. It was gold with hounds round a stag. He always wore it for the opening meet. Cost 2 Euro off a pavement ape in Majorca ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 02/01/2024 at 21:18, DIDO.1 said:

I got my mate one when he was huntsman of a pack of hounds. It was gold with hounds round a stag. He always wore it for the opening meet. Cost 2 Euro off a pavement ape in Majorca ๐Ÿคฃ

Pavement ape ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃย  Belta. Shoe ๐Ÿ‘ž shine. Lolย 

On 02/01/2024 at 21:18, DIDO.1 said:

What gets me the price mate. Next to nothing and to look at it.ย  Looks decent quilty even that a know it's not. But looks the part. Showed my 89 year old grandfather it and he was impressed. Took him back to being a youth himself seeing my great grandfather stood there in his shirt & waste jacket with his pocket watch handing out of the pocket. A think back then when you watch films with them wearing them they looked the part very smart. A think we've lost that class us britsย 

• Like 1
On 02/01/2024 at 12:17, Bangersanmash said:

Just thought I'd share this the wife bought me for when im on the river bank. Not expensive just something from her to me to show interest in me fishing. I'm sure it's because last year a went and lost my phone down on one of the syndicate lakes ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ.ย ย 

20240102_120513.jpg

20240102_120445.jpg

20240102_120439.jpg

No more just one more cast. No excuse not to be home on time now.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
On 02/01/2024 at 12:17, Bangersanmash said:

20240102_120513.jpg

20240102_120445.jpg

20240102_120439.jpg

ย 

On 06/01/2024 at 06:58, Bangersanmash said:

What gets me the price mate. Next to nothing and to look at it.ย  Looks decent quilty even that a know it's not. But looks the part. Showed my 89 year old grandfather it and he was impressed. Took him back to being a youth himself seeing my great grandfather stood there in his shirt & waste jacket with his pocket watch handing out of the pocket. A think back then when you watch films with them wearing them they looked the part very smart. A think we've lost that class us britsย 

๐Ÿ‘

Tidy that is bangers.

Most gifts from a loved one don't need to be expensive.ย  ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2