Found this and sounds good, I'm guna give it a go myself and if it's as good as it sounds will make a few batches up. Says it can store for up to 6m once sealed but if its good it won't last that long!

https://huntergathercook.typepad.com/huntergathering_wild_fres/2011/02/how-to-skin-gut-and-cook-rabbit-potted-rabbit-with-chimichurri.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
On 02/10/2023 at 08:53, Arry said:

Done this before real easy and bloody nice. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

It's sustainable, healthy and, above all, tasty, so it's hard to fathom why rabbit is still such an underused meat

Cheers Arry

Looks f***ing horrid mate 😆 A can't eat owt that's been mushed down. Wife got me some salmon paste and a was nearly sick just looking at the stuff. Only time you should be eating owt like that is when you tube fed when critically ill. Other than that a man is made to eat proper scran potatoes and vegetables big bits of meat 🍖 😋 not slop or mush. Lol. 

• 2 months later...
On 30/01/2024 at 04:57, Bangersanmash said:

Looks f***ing horrid mate 😆 A can't eat owt that's been mushed down. Wife got me some salmon paste and a was nearly sick just looking at the stuff. Only time you should be eating owt like that is when you tube fed when critically ill. Other than that a man is made to eat proper scran potatoes and vegetables big bits of meat 🍖 😋 not slop or mush. Lol. 

U tell him bangers 

• Haha 1