11 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

With my eyesight deteriorating with age I thought I would give these a go. Found an improvement on accuracy tbh 

20230831_071213.jpg

thought about trying them mate👍, I have Enzo and uniphoxx with normal ones on. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, fred90 said:

thought about trying them mate👍, I have Enzo and uniphoxx with normal ones on. 

Apparently they are luminous when drawing the band back you can easily see the 3 turrets on the clamp making it easier to line the fork up in low light. I know some will think they are just another gimmick but I have found them to be good for my not so good eyesight and have ordered another set of Ebay to put on my wolf wasp catapult. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Apparently they are luminous when drawing the band back you can easily see the 3 turrets on the clamp making it easier to line the fork up in low light. I know some will think they are just another gimmick but I have found them to be good for my not so good eyesight and have ordered another set of Ebay to put on my wolf wasp catapult. 

Do you have an item number please? I find my scout the corner is very bulky and seems cluttered and I have a job lining things up some times and my eyes are not the best now a days

2 minutes ago, terryd said:

Do you have an item number please? I find my scout the corner is very bulky and seems cluttered and I have a job lining things up some times and my eyes are not the best now a days

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394776103327?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=AY4A9BoAQpe&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=p-DA-YTeTm2&var=663345266852&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

23 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

With my eyesight deteriorating with age I thought I would give these a go. Found an improvement on accuracy tbh 

20230831_071213.jpg

What's the green elastic tatsblisters 

Is it stronger then the gold I have doubled up, last 3 times i used mine all 3 on target only ten yards or so distance. I wouldn't mind a bit more power as I no longer have pooch back up😔

29 minutes ago, Chaff said:

What's the green elastic tatsblisters 

Is it stronger then the gold I have doubled up, last 3 times i used mine all 3 on target only ten yards or so distance. I wouldn't mind a bit more power as I no longer have pooch back up😔

Snipersling .80 green from Ben Banahm off ebay the .80 suites me mate but you might want the 1mm for a stronger draw. I tried some gold a wile back and the bands did not last as long.

Edited by tatsblisters
6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Snipersling .80 green from Ben Banahm off ebay the .80 suites me mate but you might want the 1mm for a stronger draw. I tried some gold a wile back and the bands did not last as long.

Thanks for that mate I think the one mil stuff would suit me as the posts on mine aren't very wide.

Have you tried just quickly taking aim it works better for me rather than hovering over target.

Cheers for that info will get some on order 👍

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I don't  know why that icon came up on my previous post. 

Lol I just sent a work text to customer listening bulbs that need changing,  but this auto text thing changed bulb to build everywhere 

• Haha 1