2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Black as the ace of spades but have ginger hair and wear a skirt?

Excuse me good sir but im actually more of a mocha skin tone I'll have you know 🤣🤣 over there acting like I'm one of them navy blue  black guys who look like theyve never seen shade for the last 60 generations 🙄 🤣

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I would of kept that quiet if I was you Wolfie ,there are a few people on here who are very anti Scandinavian ,expect abuse by pm .

Well you see how much fun I had with the blatantly anti black people on here so 🤷 all I ask if for something original ,thought provoking and funny.  Like oooo you called me a nigger 🙄 congrats you unoriginal muppet you sound like a pissed of 10yr. Come back when you have something legitimately offensive.

You know now that I think of it ...what would be something abusive and anti Scandinavian would say...lien what would be a good slur.... Could call me a Nordic nigher but idk that sound kinda bad ass....hmmm.....now I'm curious ... OK I NEED ALL THE ANTI SCANDINAVIANS IN MY INBOX RIGHT NOW !!

17 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well you see how much fun I had with the blatantly anti black people on here so 🤷 all I ask if for something original ,thought provoking and funny.  Like oooo you called me a nigger 🙄 congrats you unoriginal muppet you sound like a pissed of 10yr. Come back when you have something legitimately offensive.

You know now that I think of it ...what would be something abusive and anti Scandinavian would say...lien what would be a good slur.... Could call me a Nordic nigher but idk that sound kinda bad ass....hmmm.....now I'm curious ... OK I NEED ALL THE ANTI SCANDINAVIANS IN MY INBOX RIGHT NOW !!

Nobody on here has called you that have they? I know a few of us have chips on our shoulders because of what's happening over here but you have never had abuse on thl?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody on here has called you that have they? I know a few of us have chips on our shoulders because of what's happening over here but you have never had abuse on thl?

Half hearted attempts but I don't have a victim mentality so I just shrugged it off 🤣🤣 lotta "you people "and that type of polite offensiveness shit..ole what's his name hated my guts for being an American ( always taking about how Americans ruined everything how this and that how I need to talk and post like i was British because I was in a British forum) but told him I was over his nitpicking bullshit  haven't seen him in here in forever .  

Idk what alot of people in the UK consider offensive and what we consider offensive ( or God forbid the f****n Aussies) are two different things. Honestly just just chalk a lot of it up to people being upset and finally getting a chance to voice themselves, which is fine.....that's and self pity and self indulged ignorance but I just fell sorry for those types usually not worth the conversation.

All that being said I'm a very very tiny minority here so never felt the need to make anything a big deal or try and get someone kicked or hated 🤷 might be the only thing that brings joy to their shrived little hearts and I do like spreading joy when I can 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Excuse me good sir but im actually more of a mocha skin tone I'll have you know 🤣🤣 over there acting like I'm one of them navy blue  black guys who look like theyve never seen shade for the last 60 generations 🙄 🤣

Im glad you notice that too, i seen folk so black they look silver lol

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Half hearted attempts but I don't have a victim mentality so I just shrugged it off 🤣🤣 lotta "you people "and that type of polite offensiveness shit..ole what's his name hated my guts for being an American ( always taking about how Americans ruined everything how this and that how I need to talk and post like i was British because I was in a British forum) but told him I was over his nitpicking bullshit  haven't seen him in here in forever .  

Idk what alot of people in the UK consider offensive and what we consider offensive ( or God forbid the f****n Aussies) are two different things. Honestly just just chalk a lot of it up to people being upset and finally getting a chance to voice themselves, which is fine.....that's and self pity and self indulged ignorance but I just fell sorry for those types usually not worth the conversation.

All that being said I'm a very very tiny minority here so never felt the need to make anything a big deal or try and get someone kicked or hated 🤷 might be the only thing that brings joy to their shrived little hearts and I do like spreading joy when I can 🤣🤣🤣

Your in the minority in here with us irish/ scots/irish, we where the niggers of the british isles, so us ulster men hate everybody equally and dont make differences with anybody, so you can join the island of eire albino negro club of the hunting life. Lol

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

All that being said I'm a very very tiny minority here 

I was in the Bronx in NYC at 1am last month,I was in a tiny minority of me,I know exactly how you feel….

8054AD02-F8B4-4F46-9001-9E1300713071.gif