22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

So easy enough to take bottom of bowl off? Give it a poke and clean?

Could do without a big garage bill, the Mrs doesn't know how much money I've already spunked on this shoot. She keeps asking why our family holiday is camping again 

My pressure washer was pissing out fuel the other day, and that was a stuck open needle. I reckon it's this new ethonol fuel that's causing a lot of problems, I've started using an ethanol stabiliser that's supposed to give a better shelf life to fuel. Get it from Toolstation

WWW.TOOLSTATION.COM

Triple antioxidant fuel stabiliser eliminates then prevents ethanol related problems, promoting easy engine...

When you dismantle it take photos with your phone from different angles, and put a sheet on the floor. If there are any small parts, that you're not expecting, and they fall, they won't go far. That's saved me grief a few times.

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could be the float in the carb sticking up and not shutting fuel off.  

Looks like the drain pipe for when u want to drain the carbs , as said float could be stuck 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, dodger said:

Like a family affair mate?

Sounds good have you put some down now then, how are they doing..

I did a bit of keepering years ago and have run a few shoots since. Then I fell out with the job a bit, or fell out with a lot of shooters and the type of people it was attracting. Then this year I was in the right place at the right time and got the lease for a ready made shooting estate. Plan is to just put 350 ex layers down and 150 ducks then spend the year doing maintenance. Next year we think we will put a few poults down and do something a bit more organised. One step at a time. 

There's about a mile of river, 3 ponds and massive woodlands. Plus maybe bring in a couple of neighbouring areas as well over time that were originally part of the estate. All positive at the minute ?

..... except for the fckin quad that is ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I did a bit of keepering years ago and have run a few shoots since. Then I fell out with the job a bit, or fell out with a lot of shooters and the type of people it was attracting. Then this year I was in the right place at the right time and got the lease for a ready made shooting estate. Plan is to just put 350 ex layers down and 150 ducks then spend the year doing maintenance. Next year we think we will put a few poults down and do something a bit more organised. One step at a time. 

There's about a mile of river, 3 ponds and massive woodlands. Plus maybe bring in a couple of neighbouring areas as well over time that were originally part of the estate. All positive at the minute ?

..... except for the fckin quad that is ?

Take my hat off to you fair play..?