Poland having referendum on eu membership

18 hours ago, Francie, said:

Sandy what do you have to say about the hard science here lol no reply il bet

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

New analysis casts doubt on theory that change in climate influenced Vikings to move to Greenland in 985, and posits it...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/climate/study-finds-greenland-temperatures-warmest-in-1000-years/1470328

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right.  So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions? Building over farm land and i

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Francie, said:

Im not denying were pollutting the earth via dumping,chemicals,waste etc but saying co2 is the culprit is what im finding hard to beleive

Im with you mate .No denying we are f***ing up the planet though .

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Obviously there has been coverage on the news but, considering the scale of what is happening its as little as is possible it would seem.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackay said:

Obviously there has been coverage on the news but, considering the scale of what is happening its as little as is possible it would seem.

Because it’s immigrants. Doing the rioting that’s why it’s taken so long to come out they kept a lid on it for as long as they could but that’s the story

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2