This is the 5th time I have been accused of speeding and the 5th time I have been found not guilty, I find it incredible that these people are A allowed to make such accusations with such scant evidence and B how many people actually roll over and pay up on such a shit show of a case, we are allowing this by accepting it if any of these cameras were in areas outside of schools etc I would applaud it but this one as with all the others was in a tiny country lane sat on a sharp bend were the speed limit changed from 50 to 30 clean licence still intact 

4A86A1A1-049A-41EC-BD5F-84F651658958.jpeg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

It will probably have a different one on next time you see it lol 

Whatever just be sure to turn up and preferably before you’re too far down the dementia road ….lol.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

This is the 5th time I have been accused of speeding and the 5th time I have been found not guilty, I find it incredible that these people are A allowed to make such accusations with such scant evidence and B how many people actually roll over and pay up on such a shit show of a case, we are allowing this by accepting it if any of these cameras were in areas outside of schools etc I would applaud it but this one as with all the others was in a tiny country lane sat on a sharp bend were the speed limit changed from 50 to 30 clean licence still intact 

4A86A1A1-049A-41EC-BD5F-84F651658958.jpeg

What name did you put on the 172 then ?….guessing it’s registered to you to receive the notice ?

8 hours ago, bell said:

What name did you put on the 172 then ?….guessing it’s registered to you to receive the notice ?

It’s registered as a company vehicle mate and anyone on the company can drive it,but I cannot identify the driver from the photograph so how can I give there name, I have also just said in the past it’s a white van with the same number plate as mine there are an estimated 25k cloned vehicles on the road, though the country is changing for the worse English law still puts the onus of proof on the accuser and it has to be beyond reasonable doubt, it’s just about not bending over and accepting everything thrown at you if every person to receive a speeding fine took there day in court the entire thing would collapse as it is all set up on compliance, people just pay because it’s less hassle than a day in court it’s just another stealth tax that most people have payed into it, can usually be dealt with by post or over the phone but have spent 3 days in court so far fighting them 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It’s registered as a company vehicle mate and anyone on the company can drive it,but I cannot identify the driver from the photograph so how can I give there name, I have also just said in the past it’s a white van with the same number plate as mine there are an estimated 25k cloned vehicles on the road, though the country is changing for the worse English law still puts the onus of proof on the accuser and it has to be beyond reasonable doubt, it’s just about not bending over and accepting everything thrown at you if every person to receive a speeding fine took there day in court the entire thing would collapse as it is all set up on compliance, people just pay because it’s less hassle than a day in court it’s just another stealth tax that most people have payed into it, can usually be dealt with by post or over the phone but have spent 3 days in court so far fighting them 

Does the registered owner of the vehicle not automatically always get the fine if you cannot identify the driver as they should by law no who's driving?

I had one a good few years back did a bit of research and read if you asked for calibration certificate of the machine used, operators training certificate, operating manual of machine, and full colour photo on A4 paper with clear identification of who was driving, it was such a nause for them to send it they let you off the fine. So I send a request off for it, 3 days later knock on the door bloke hands me a dirty gurt big box with everything I asked for including a lovely picture clearly making out me driving, my wife in the passenger seat and even one of our kids in the back!!!!

I believe if you request it now there is a charge so they manage to scam some more money out of you.      

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Does the registered owner of the vehicle not automatically always get the fine if you cannot identify the driver as they should by law no who's driving?

I had one a good few years back did a bit of research and read if you asked for calibration certificate of the machine used, operators training certificate, operating manual of machine, and full colour photo on A4 paper with clear identification of who was driving, it was such a nause for them to send it they let you off the fine. So I send a request off for it, 3 days later knock on the door bloke hands me a dirty gurt big box with everything I asked for including a lovely picture clearly making out me driving, my wife in the passenger seat and even one of our kids in the back!!!!

I believe if you request it now there is a charge so they manage to scam some more money out of you.      

I hope so he turned out to be a bit of a prick can’t say to much as there is an ongoing legal situation but yes he threw me straight under the bus never even mentioned he had the notification just sent my name and details off, then when I asked about it I was told don’t try to deny it they know it’s you and that you have a tracker fitted, so I thought there’s a challenge, it’s the court appearance they struggle with magistrates are just part timers with no real legal experience so if you know the law and can present yourself it’s all good, think I missed a vocation in life as I have represented myself and friends in court on numerous occasions and really enjoy it, even done my own defence and represented my mate over a firearms incident years ago which I won after some sterling work on my part cross examining the prosecution witnesses, wig courts a different ball game but magistrates is all good as you won’t get much more if you loose ??

• Sad 1