Salvage Yard

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm fckin murder in them places. Mrs won't let me go anymore.....

I'm after a mortuary slab to make a garden picnic table out of

Yea, I was nearly worse than the wife in there to be honest, but she ended up spending the few spare bob we had?

now thats what i call a salvage yard,could spend a good bit of money and hours in a place like that, right up my street, is it local to you or where abouts is it located,wouldnt mind looking at their website if they got one,hope you and the misses picked up a few nice bits and bobs and enjoyed, i certainly would have, atb.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, grompz said:

now thats what i call a salvage yard,could spend a good bit of money and hours in a place like that, right up my street, is it local to you or where abouts is it located,wouldnt mind looking at their website if they got one,hope you and the misses picked up a few nice bits and bobs and enjoyed, i certainly would have, atb.

I'm in Ireland lad. It's just outside Kilkenny city. Spending a few days in a log cabin, out in the sticks. for a bit of peace and quiet. 

Mrs picked up a couple big ornate hanging baskets, and a few gargoyles. Hadn't the money or car space for anything else ?

Screenshot_20230529_160017_WhatsApp.jpg

20230529_171854.jpg

20230529_171824.jpg

IMG-20230529-WA0039.jpg

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

My mrs would bankrupt me in a place like that

O herself picked out a heap more things. She be wrecking my head now trying to get money together for next few months?