Hopefully helps

Mum's out my my old lamping bitch who was saluki whippet grey x collie whippet to a coursing dog out off lucas x missile .

I put a saluki grey lurcher over Mia to get these. Should have enough in the tank to have a run and enough lurcher in there to be rounded well that's the vision lol

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats them 6 days and mum is doing  well. Lets hope the sunshine stays like this in 3 week's when the madness starts 

I was expecting a litter off pups this Sunday coming.  Other than her turning fussy with food  (which she has always been) was a relatively good pregnancy until last Monday.   I came home to

Lymphodema which is a blockage of the lymphatic system, in pregnancy the pressure of the pups etc was constricting the lymphatic system. Basically  lymphatic fluid drains into the legs but can't get o

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Mum's out my my old lamping bitch who was saluki whippet grey x collie whippet to a coursing dog out off lucas x missile .

I put a saluki grey lurcher over Mia to get these. Should have enough in the tank to have a run and enough lurcher in there to be rounded well that's the vision lol

Is missile owned by sm . If so . The lineage traces back to the old dogs from castlemilk.  Lurche x lurcher then s bit of coursing blood entered along the way

2 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

IMG-20230530-WA0039.jpg

IMG-20230530-WA0042.jpg

IMG-20230530-WA0046.jpg

IMG-20230530-WA0047.jpg

• Like 2

Are hares are harder anyway up this way lol good luck hope it clicks for you

you keeping a pup back? And if so dog of a bitch? When I bred a litter in my teens kept bitch back and my uncle big greyhound man slated me about it that they’d never keep and birch pup back with the dam and tbh the dam was never the bitch she was became distant unresponsive all the traits a Salukis supposed to have that she never showed in 5 years she was 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and had me all to herself I regretted that litter for that fact and because I judged that pup I kept against her mother which I shouldn’t have she was a once in a lifetime dog her 

I keep mum and do sisters from different litters. Effectively the granny off this one and I will keep a bitch back again.

I've never had any issues with them except maybe if competition but that's healthy.  Maybe I'm just lucky. It won't let me load them all on the one page, below is the mother to this litter 

Screenshot_20230612_233540_Photos.jpg

• Like 1