After seeing tatblisters mention a catty on fleabay I ordered one. A ott 90mm clipped frame for only £19 including postage, decent quality for the price obviously not up to the standard of a £60  plus frames , but a bargain at that price. Just got inn after an hour's mooch at first light,  wasn't much about. But the frame shoots lovely for the price. My only gripe is I would of preferred green as to orange.  But he didn't have any 90mm in green. He does the frames in 85 90 and 100mm in ott or ttf and wrap and tuck for only £15 including postage. Fellas called Dan Leighton on fleabay. Well worth a punt .

20230423_071741.jpg

20230423_073247.jpg

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, mackem said:

First thing I pinged was the watch Mr Sayer,what model is it if I may ask?

It's 18 years old and discontinued now it's a B_2. Worn every day to work 7 days a week and never take it off , few services and two new straps . Old but gold lol. 

• Thanks 1

Not bad frames for the money though i would advise checking the tightness of the screws every now and again as their is no indent on the frame on mine were the band sits unlike the wasp catapults and other clipped catapults. Though for the money you can't really complain.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...