Raw dog food

2 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I was stating raw dog food is a totally different situation if I was eating it I would be more picky but there DEFRA approved so it’s good enough for my mutts.

Well I just had a wonderful appetiser of tripe and lambs throat ?

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Another vote for Aldi, dirt some of that pet stuff. 

And game etc 

That's what I do mince from aldi and game think I'm down to the last dozen hares n a few rabbits in the freezer I also get chicken backs from a hallal butchers in town.

Bit off track but with mentioning aldi there's a kid round here who keeps bulldogs and they look spot on honestly really well and he said all they eat is aldi worker complete 8 quid a bag that pisses me off lol I had to ask him twice..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, dodger said:

Is that the one that keeps creeping there prices up, kim is it, still maybe cheaper than other places tho but not if they keep increasing 

Iv used him 2 years and he’s been the same price, mention me he will sort your out, 

On 21/04/2023 at 05:41, neil b said:

Iv used him 2 years and he’s been the same price, mention me he will sort your out, 

I use Kim good to deal with and it's decent stuff for the price I also get lamb liver I think it's a quid a pack from farmfoods and tins of mackerel and sardines from bm 60p a tin 

• Like 1