• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd treat myself to bank holiday today for first time in about 15 years. Worked 6-9 this morning, just the minimum. Then had a day to myself, with nowhere i needed to be or achieve by a certai

I was just about to do a post on my fallow stalk and then I noticed I’d been dragged into this bitching, I think I’ll take it elsewhere, I maybe done with this place now, it’s shite now 

Posted Images

Just now, Stavross said:

Hahaha, it’s just banter sweetheart, we all know what you are about because you can’t help but tell everyone, don’t fear the queer, I’m sure they wouldn’t want to get a grip of your love handles

It is banter Stav ,well done for joining in bud .

Im more than happy I’m not appealing to faggots bud .You however ,that eye liner and sultry sideways look .It’s no wonder Bendover wants to caress your weapon .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It is banter Stav ,well done for joining in bud .

Im more than happy I’m not appealing to faggots bud .You however ,that eye liner and sultry sideways look .It’s no wonder Bendover wants to caress your weapon .

Play your cards right and I’ll come down there and ruin you for other men

• Haha 1

Welcome anytime mate .I don’t reckon your gay but your boyfriend might be .Genuine invite if you ever want a change of beer and plenty to kill mate .I knew you had a bit of banter in ya rather than your first attempt at reining me in ,lol.

Several have tried and they usually bow out gracefully .

Offer stands bud .You could pick Mark up as he’s been a bit down lately ?

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Welcome anytime mate .I don’t reckon your gay but your boyfriend might be .Genuine invite if you ever want a change of beer and plenty to kill mate .I knew you had a bit of banter in ya rather than your first attempt at reining me in ,lol.

Several have tried and they usually bow out gracefully .

Offer stands bud .

You never know I might take you up on that sometime, like you said I know nothing about what you are about and the same goes for me, maybe one day I’ll find out

you would have to wear you DM’s though, so I could take the piss, that only lesbians wear them now ??

10 hours ago, Stavross said:

You never know I might take you up on that sometime, like you said I know nothing about what you are about and the same goes for me, maybe one day I’ll find out

you would have to wear you DM’s though, so I could take the piss, that only lesbians wear them now ??

It’s a genuine offer mate .

• Like 1