• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd treat myself to bank holiday today for first time in about 15 years. Worked 6-9 this morning, just the minimum. Then had a day to myself, with nowhere i needed to be or achieve by a certai

I was just about to do a post on my fallow stalk and then I noticed I’d been dragged into this bitching, I think I’ll take it elsewhere, I maybe done with this place now, it’s shite now 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Stavross said:

I was just about to do a post on my fallow stalk and then I noticed I’d been dragged into this bitching, I think I’ll take it elsewhere, I maybe done with this place now, it’s shite now 

If banter is becoming too much Stav then maybe it is time to do one .Ffs when did we need to pussy foot around each other .

The world is fast becoming a woke fest and your there at the forefront with that comment .

Cant stand the trend for being offended on some other c**ts behalf .

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Every thread, in every section has become a pissing contest....my cats blacker than yours?..

No mate it isn’t .The general take on whats acceptable is changing .Lads getting offended by banter ffs ,what the f**k is that about .Just give as good as you get .All this ‘good shot ‘.’Well done mate ‘shite is boring as f**k and kills the art of ripping the piss .Where’s your character gone Sean ,left it in the last reefer did you ffs .

I remember this forum flowing 24_7 but now it’s ‘nice dog ‘,good shot ‘ muff my arse please mate .Well as long as I’m here bud it ain’t happening ,They can ban me or everyone can just give as good as they get .It’s fecking pathetic ,grown men taking humbridge over an Internet post ffs .Grow the f**k up and join the f**k in I say .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

.Where’s your character gone Sean ,left it in the last reefer did you ffs .

? you just can't help it can you? Wtf was all that about with Arry? You were wrong,hold your hands up, not the end of the world surely?instead of going out of your way to rub folks up...it's a tad  sad, a grown man,running his  mouth off from behind the comfort of a screen Tim, getting personal with folks...come on manners  cost f**k all in the grand scheme of things...we all like a laugh, myself included,but the way you carry on...Its like some cnut pissing down your back...and them telling you it's raining?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? you just can't help it can you? Wtf was all that about with Arry? You were wrong,hold your hands up, not the end of the world surely?instead of going out of your way to rub folks up...it's a tad  sad, a grown man,running his  mouth off from behind the comfort of a screen Tim, getting personal with folks...come on manners  cost f**k all in the grand scheme of things...we all like a laugh, myself included,but the way you carry on...Its like some cnut pissing down your back...and them telling you it's raining?

I was wrong and said so second post Sean but little Barry thought hed be smart and keep it running lol .

You read it ,where did I swear once yet every other word from Barry was an insult Sean .I’m sure you’d put up with that lol.

Im very good at putting folk on the back foot without resorting to childish name calling and insults mate .

Im very laid back ,extremely laid back but have no probs joining others if they want a little banter .

Your just pissed off because your hero has been proved to be a coward ,someone you seem to hold in high regard lol .I never saw you stepping in and giving it the big un when hero was raining insults on myself like a hard man lol.Something he defo is not .

It’s comical when lads like you have double standards lol.Content to watch others pitch in at times ,sometimes multiple insults from the Neanderthal section on here yet I dare put  one back in their box and I’m the villain .

Sort your own morals out before lecturing me Sean .

They do  say,never to meet your hero's Tim...

And I'm in no way lecturing you by the way,just pointing something out...

No ones perfect,you come across as very defensive of late,almost menstral...

I'm more than happy with my moral compass,has served me well....

Theres no THL Conspiracy ?

You craic on,as I'm sure you will?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

It’s not banter is it sweetheart, it’s someone dishing the verbal out that they wouldn’t say if they were stud in front of the person, it’s internet bravery 

Think your mistaken there flower .Never said a single thing on here I wouldn’t say to anyone’s face .

I don’t like the way the world is headed and ever fibre of me will resist it Stav .Pity more won’t do the same ,accepting the sort of change others want isn’t in me nor never will be .The country is fast going down the shitter due mostly to the lack of backbone from our fellow Brits and the faggot loving ,lgbtqrs lovers and same sex adoption shit merchants .

Ill die knowing it was not by my hand mate .

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They do  say,never to meet your hero's Tim...

And I'm in no way lecturing you by the way,just pointing something out...

No ones perfect,you come across as very defensive of late,almost menstral...

I'm more than happy with my moral compass,has served me well....

Theres no THL Conspiracy ?

You craic on,as I'm sure you will?

Personally I don’t have hero’s Sean .Next  time someone’s pitching in to another on here mate you’ll be sure to council them wont  you or will you just wait for the fallout and then pitch in lol.

You are trying to lecture me but realised you ain’t going to get nowhere .lol

Strange that youve turned a blind eye to your hero’s aggressive stance  all these years .Maybe you putting him right would of calmed things down a tad when was ranting like a mad man lol.

Must be shite watching a hero back pedal though …lol.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Think your mistaken there flower .Never said a single thing on here I wouldn’t say to anyone’s face .

Hahaha, I don’t believe that for one minute, you never need to worry about the one who gives it the big’un, they are always the one who rolls up like a hedgehog when in front of you, are you a hedgehog mate ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

Hahaha, I don’t believe that for one minute, you never need to worry about the one who gives it the big’un, they are always the one who rolls up like a hedgehog when in front of you, are you a hedgehog mate ?

If you say so Stav .You’ve no clue whatsoever who I am or what I’m about therefore it’s you giving  it the  biggun on an  internet forum from miles away lol.Get your scrawny carcass down here and see if it still rings true bud .

If I were to describe you as an animal it would be a ferret ,sharp witted but a bit dim .

• Haha 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

If you say so Stav .You’ve no clue whatsoever who I am or what I’m about therefore it’s you giving  it the  biggun on an  internet forum from miles away lol.Get your scrawny carcass down here and see if it still rings true bud .

If I were to describe you as an animal it would be a ferret ,sharp witted but a bit dim .

Hahaha, it’s just banter sweetheart, we all know what you are about because you can’t help but tell everyone, don’t fear the queer, I’m sure they wouldn’t want to get a grip of your love handles